Cabins for rent near bear canyon lake

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Hello all,
We are going to take a trip to bear canyon lake this weekend. Were going to camp, however need a new tent. After looking at tents, decided maybe just rent a cabin this trip. Problem is, we can't find any near bear canyon lake. Does anybody know of any?

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-19 AT 09:37AM (MST)[p]I assume you are referring to Bear Canyon Lake in the Mimbres valley? The only commercial lodging I know of is the motel at Lake Roberts. I did a quick search on Air BnB and found a small cabin for rent that will hold up to 4 people. It appears to be in the sub-division down by the air strip and La Tienda. Might be an option.

Jeff

Sorry, yes I am talking about mimbres. It will be a group of us going. 4 adults a as 3 children. I figured there wouldnt be too much in the area, but just thought I'd try.

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom