Cache - Info trade- moose/elk

B

Big_DD

I have a moose tag for the Cache unit, and haven't seen much in my scouting trips, nothing big to get excited about, but I have been seeing a few decent bull elk in a particular area, South Cache side.

I was wondering if any elk hunters are willing to trade moose/elk info?

The bulls I have been seing are 330 class if that's good enough.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Good luck. Big bulls are hard to find on the Cache anymore. Seems to be only one or so a year that is big.

Big give me a call if you are still looking. Found a great bull that someone needs to put a tag on. Ill send ya a pm

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom