Cache Valley Non-Typical

monstermuleyman

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-11 AT 02:04PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-11 AT 02:03?PM (MST)

There are several of us on MM's that had watched a very impressive non-typical buck (one person specifically)in Cache County this spring that would score roughly 205"-210". I know some of you had seen him and possibly picked up his sheds. If any of you know whether or not his sheds have indeed been picked up, or who has them, please let me know.

**For those of you who have seen this deer, even though he may not have been a secret, have enough respect not to blast his exact location.**

6717img_2299rsz.jpg

7935img_2287rsz.jpg

4026img_2311rsz.jpg

Best looking buck I ever saw!! He was a smoker, wish he didn't hide so well.

This buck has it all: nice mass, deep forks, and extras to give it added character.
Sweet looking buck.

Eldorado

if it has to do with an area of some new development... then ya they have been picked up

KeeP in touch... ANTLER ADDICTION THERAPY GROUP on FB.

I have been watching this buck for months and would like to know if anyone has picked up his shed. Here are some of the pics I was able to take of him during the rut.

9065picsdec_006_crop2.jpg

9228picsdec_008_crop1.jpg

7076picsdec_008_crop1.jpg

This buck has been fun to watch this year, I was taking video of the buck when stefan came and joined us to snap those photos, im glad they turned out nice. Peelanator those are some awsome photos. Like everyone else who has been watching him i would love to see a pic of his sheds.
(Brady Utley, Atfirstlightguides.com)

Back country, I don't know why you would make such a comment, except jealousy. He wears out a lot of leather every year. Respects the laws. Has always been very helpful to other with info and help on hunts, and finally got a great set of sheds as a reward. He put in an enormous amount of time on that buck. I'd saw he was very deserving.

Yelum

Maybe you guys could help me out??

Seems how you all respect the laws what time/day does the Millville WMA open up, there must have been a little confusion a year or so ago :)

Stefan your big grin says it all man, congrats, thats awsome.

so what is the score??

KeeP in touch... ANTLER ADDICTION THERAPY GROUP on FB.

Awesome set of a big buck Congrats
Is it just me or does that buck look like he grew after he shed :) Bigger in the hand than on the hoof LOL

Sweet, I wish I got to them first, maybe next year. Did he also pick up WIRED's antlers if so lets see some pics.

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the positive comments. I feel extremely lucky to have his sheds.

I did not find Wired. All my time was directed toward a different buck! However, a friend of mine found Wired's 4 point side (left side). I am hoping I can make a trade with him. We are still looking for his other side.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-11 AT 12:08PM (MST)[p]while we are all on the subject of the deer in this specific area. has anyone picked up the other side to this buck? i have my hunches it may be related.

2748p1030628.jpg

Not to my knowledge. Good luck in your search. If I hear anything, I will let you know.

Yep, the buck shed them in her backyard and she was just going to throw them away until a neighbor of hers told her my buddy who now has them was looking for them, so she held onto them until they met and then she gave them to him.

Lets see some pics. I have also been looking for these antlers and would like to see the shed pics.

Hey everyone, I made a video of some of the bucks in the area, and posted it on you tube about a month ago. The first part is of some bucks not in the area I took that video through my tines up cam adapter from quite a distance. I hope you enjoy it.

@ Browning bar - They scored 197 2/8 with a 20" inside spread I believe.

@ Peelnator - check out the first post by jack-sparrow. He's holding the sheds there

Yes-i want pics of the backyard buck that the old lady was going to throw away.

Those are the ones posted above. Don't know if the other buck has been found, or by who if they have.

Yelum

197 7/8 with a 19 6/8 inside spread credit to be exact.

Brady, do you know who found the sheds to Gala this year or the 3 point side to Wired?

Also, do you know who found the sheds to the four point with no eye guards that is from about the 5 minute mark to the 7 minute mark in your youtube video?

I have some pretty good up close video of the nontypical I picked up but I am not quite sure how to post vids yet.

Great video by the way.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom