CACTUS JACK'S WALL TENTS

C

CFHUNTER

Does anyone have experience with Cactus Jack's canvas wall tents? I see a lot of opinions on Davis and Montana brand tents but haven't heard good or bad about these other guys. They seem to compare very well with anything else out there. If you have experience with these tents, the company or their service, I would greatly appreciate your opinion. Thanks in advance.

sorry no exp. with them but i have a canvas cabin from hillsboro ore. canvascabins.com dennis is the owner very nice to work with he will custom make the wall tent very affordable and it is a great tent if you have anymore questions feel free to pm me. jim

CFHUNTER,

If this is the Cactus Jack's in Phoenix I have two of their tents. Bought the first one 5 years ago, they changed owners before I bought the second one. No problems with either tent but seems like the new owners are more into awnings then wall tents....

Shoot me a pm if you need more info

Jim Parker

Check out the tents made by Cylinder Stoves. I bought one from Dave Ellis in Colorado. He origonally made the ones sold by Cylinder Stoves. He no longer makes tents for them, they make thier own now with a few improvments.
Wes

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom