CAIN VICTIM OF OBAMA"S MACHINE?? INTERESTING

Boskee

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-11 AT 01:27PM (MST)[p]This was written by Ann Coulter. It's an interesting read.

David Axelrod's pattern of sexual misbehavior
Posted: November 09, 2011
5:05 pm Eastern

? 2011

Herman Cain has spent his life living and working all over the country ? Indiana, Georgia, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, Washington, D.C. ? but never in Chicago.

So it's curious that all the sexual harassment allegations against Cain emanate from Chicago: home of the Daley machine and Obama consigliere David Axelrod.

Suspicions had already fallen on Sheila O'Grady, who is close with David Axelrod and went straight from being former Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley's chief of staff to president of the Illinois Restaurant Association (IRA), as being the person who dug up Herman Cain's personnel records from the National Restaurant Association (NRA).

The Daley-controlled IRA works hand-in-glove with the NRA. And strangely enough, Cain's short, three-year tenure at the NRA is evidently the only period in his decades-long career during which he's alleged to have been a sexual predator.

After O'Grady's name surfaced in connection with the miraculous appearance of Cain's personnel files from the NRA, she issued a Clintonesque denial of any involvement in producing them ? by vigorously denying that she knew Cain when he was at the NRA. (Duh.)

And now, after a week of conservative eye-rolling over unspecified, anonymous accusations against Cain, we've suddenly got very specific sexual assault allegations from an all-new accuser out of ... Chicago.

Herman Cain has never lived in Chicago. But you know who has? David Axelrod! And guess who lived in Axelrod's very building? Right again: Cain's latest accuser, Sharon Bialek.

Bialek's accusations were certainly specific. But they also demonstrated why anonymous accusations are worthless.

Within 24 hours of Bialek's press conference, friends and acquaintances of hers stepped forward to say that she's a "gold-digger," that she was constantly in financial trouble ? having filed for personal bankruptcy twice ? and, of course, that she had lived in Axelrod's apartment building at 505 North Lake Shore Drive, where, she admits, she knew the man the New York Times calls Obama's "hired muscle."

Throw in some federal tax evasion, and she's Obama's next Cabinet pick.

The reason all this is relevant is that both Axelrod and Daley have a history of smearing political opponents by digging up claims of sexual misconduct against them.

John Brooks, Chicago's former fire commissioner, filed a lawsuit against Daley six months ago claiming Daley threatened to smear him with sexual harassment accusations if Brooks didn't resign. He resigned ? and the sexual harassment allegations were later found to be completely false.

Meanwhile, as extensively detailed in my book "Guilty: Liberal 'Victims' and Their Assault on America," the only reason Obama became a U.S. senator ? allowing him to run for president ? is that David Axelrod pulled sealed divorce records out of a hat, first, against Obama's Democratic primary opponent, and then against Obama's Republican opponent.

One month before the 2004 Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate, Obama was way down in the polls, about to lose to Blair Hull, a multimillionaire securities trader.

But then the Chicago Tribune ? where Axelrod used to work ? began publishing claims that Hull's second ex-wife, Brenda Sexton, had sought an order of protection against him during their 1998 divorce proceedings.

From then until Election Day, Hull was embroiled in fighting the allegation that he was a "wife beater." He and his ex-wife eventually agreed to release their sealed divorce records. His first ex-wife, daughters and nanny defended him at a press conference, swearing he was never violent. During a Democratic debate, Hull was forced to explain that his wife kicked him and he had merely kicked her back.

Hull's substantial lead just a month before the primary collapsed with the nonstop media attention to his divorce records. Obama sailed to the front of the pack and won the primary. Hull finished third with 10 percent of the vote.

Luckily for Axelrod, Obama's opponent in the general election had also been divorced.

The Republican nominee was Jack Ryan, a graduate of Dartmouth and Harvard law and business schools, who had left his lucrative partnership at Goldman Sachs to teach at an inner-city school on the South Side of Chicago.

But in a child custody dispute some years earlier, Ryan's ex-wife, Hollywood sex kitten Jeri Lynn Ryan, had alleged that, while the couple was married, Jack had taken her to swingers clubs in Paris and New York.

Jack Ryan adamantly denied the allegations. In the interest of protecting their son, he also requested that the records be put permanently under seal.

Axelrod's courthouse moles obtained the "sealed" records and, in no time, they were in the hands of every political operative in Chicago. Knowing perfectly well what was in the records, Chicago Tribune attorneys flew to California and requested that the court officially "unseal" them ? over the objections of both Jack and Jeri Ryan.

Your honor, who knows what could be in these records!

A California judge ordered them unsealed, which allowed newspapers to publish the salacious allegations, and four days later, Ryan dropped out of the race under pressure from idiot Republicans (who should be tracked down and shot).

With a last-minute replacement of Alan Keyes as Obama's Republican opponent, Obama was able to set an all-time record in an Illinois Senate election, winning with a 43 percent margin.

And that's how Obama became a senator four years after losing a congressional race to Bobby Rush. (In a disastrous turn of events, Rush was not divorced.)

Axelrod destroyed the only two men who stood between Obama and the Senate with illicitly obtained, lurid allegations from their pasts.

In 2007, long after Obama was safely ensconced in the U.S. Senate, the New York Times reported: "The Tribune reporter who wrote the original piece (on Hull's sealed divorce records) later acknowledged in print that the Obama camp had 'worked aggressively behind the scenes' to push the story."

Some had suggested, the Times article continued, that Axelrod had "an even more significant role ? that he leaked the initial story."

This time, Obama's little helpers have not only thrown a bomb into the Republican primary, but are hoping to destroy the man who deprives the Democrats of their only argument in 2012: If you oppose Obama, you must be a racist.

Unfortunately the mainstream media, and the self professed "moderates" like 440 on here, won't acknowledge this or even admit that it is probably very accurate.

If you know nothing on how politics works you should refrain from passing ill-conceived thoughts by the political guru Ann Colter.(Sarcasm). It is simple Cain is the Democrats gift he is unelectable in the general election because he is to far to the right and will not draw moderates. Moderates are the voting basis from which presidential elections have always been won. That article has so many illogical points its not worth calling journalism. Try to expand your knowledge some read some liberal, moderate and conservative publications.

Don't play the game if you don't know the rules on ideologies of politics. It makes you sound like Colter does and that is tragic.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-11 AT 09:10AM (MST)[p]>If you know nothing on how
>politics works you should refrain
>from passing ill-conceived thoughts by
>the political guru Ann Colter.(Sarcasm).
> It is simple Cain
>is the Democrats gift he
>is unelectable in the general
>election because he is to
>far to the right and
>will not draw moderates.
>Moderates are the voting basis
>from which presidential elections have
>always been won. That
>article has so many illogical
>points its not worth calling
>journalism. Try to expand
>your knowledge some read some
>liberal, moderate and conservative publications.
>
>
>Don't play the game if you
>don't know the rules on
>ideologies of politics. It
>makes you sound like Colter
>does and that is tragic.
>

so i guess you call this behavior expectable?.... I call it thugery yah I made it up but you know what it means, I've said from day 1 obamma ?nation was a criminal and so is his staff?puke!

Manny you are correct and that should be noted. Most modern day politics is thuggery-(definition)-swindle, steal, deceive, violent by nature. Don't limit it to the Obama administration because that's just not factual. It goes back to the 1820's at least and probably earlier in the U.S.

Cornhusker I didn't say I had an opinion one way of the other, but I do like the way you try to play the discredit card. I don't post on here too much because I have to laugh about how ill concieved many of the liberal posts are on here. Lying is an art form to the liberal left and has been for some time, a fact you may or may not want to dispute. One thing that always facinates me is how they immediately go to work downplaying and discrediting any opinion other than their own so it doesn't find it's way into the mainstream media.

Follow the chain on this and you might see that while Ann can be a bit ditsy, there are times when what she publishes has merit. So I'm confused now is the fact that you don't want me to believe that a chicago democrat is capable of such things or is it that you want me to believe everything published by our main stream liberal media the correct viewpoint?

Last I looked you weren't giving me any welfare checks and I am capable of free thought and I've paid for my own medical care for years so I'm not beholdin to you for anything no matter what party affiliation you have. If you think the machine in Chicago isn't capable of this when they have a long documented record of political corruption, maybe it's you that needs to throwout that glass of spiked Kool-aid and sober up.

Cornhusker don't be so condescending this ain't your game, your rules, or even just your country. I know that being a republican isn't so bad it has it's benefits and early retirement is something you should shoot for, then maybe you'll really see the big picture, the moderates don't control this country, it's the guys that pay them. They only let the electorate think they're in control haven't you learned that yet... My My and you're trying to give me a lesson in politics.

Very well said Boskee! I agree with you 100%! The problem that Herman Cain has is that HE needs to bring this information out to discredit the accusers but apparently so far that concept has avoided him. Holding a presser simply denying the allegations won't cut it but holding a presser to lay out the devious ties these women have to Axelrod would put serious doubt in the minds of voters as to the truthfulness of the allegations.

Way too many people won't listen to Ann Coulter even if she hit them square between the eyes with hard evidence. The proof of that lies with Zigga's post. Not even an ounce of intelligence survives in Zigga's brain and I'm certain he did not even read the article but his mind is made up simply because Ann Coulter wrote it.

It is strictly up to Herman Cain to defeat this but it appears that he is more interested in it just going away rather than exposing what's behind it if this article is true.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

"The problem that Herman Cain has is that HE needs to bring this information out to discredit the accusers but apparently so far that concept has avoided him. Holding a presser simply denying the allegations won't cut it but holding a presser to lay out the devious ties these women have to Axelrod would put serious doubt in the minds of voters as to the truthfulness of the allegations. "

So then he is guilty until he proves himself innocent?

Jabali, he is NOT being tried in a court of law. He is being tried in the court of public opinion. Come on man! I hope you're smarter than that. Being innocent until proven guilty is not a right by which you are given until charges are brought against you.

Do you really think the liberal media is going to put out a story stating that we should all not believe the allegations against Mr. Cain until they are proven factual? Hell no they're not! They are going to drive this story until the wheels fall off and unfortunately Herman Cain is the only one with the lug wrench but he apparently doesn't know how to use it. Believe it or not, there are people so stupid in this world that they believe anything that their ears hear or eyes read. The National Enquirer, The Star and a few other insane tabloids still being in business is proof of that statement.

I will not make a judgement call on this one way or the other because neither side has proven anything. All I am saying is that if the article that Ann Coulter put out is true, Herman Cain should be all over the talk shows with a Glenn Beck style chalkboard showing these women's ties to Axelrod.

What I do find comical though is that allegedly Hermain Cain was trying to get a BJ in return for him pulling strings to get this woman a job which the left thinks is absolute deploreable behavior. That is, until you remind them that Bill Clinton actually got the BJ and there is proof (blue dress that 440 wears proudly). The left loves Bill Clinton but they think Herman Cain is a sexual predator? You can't make this shyt up!

Boskee, Yep! I'm condescending at times, really pisses people off, live with it or don't read my posts. When you post something like that its obviously supporting the point of Anne Coulter who has never written anything of merit. So you are obviously taking the point that her writing and research has some journalistic value.

Do I think Chicago Democrats are dishonest and would do something like this absolutely. So would a Nebraska Republican. The point is Coulter has no credibility so she loses her value as a reporter at this point.

Falling back on the liberal main stream media won't tell the story is getting so old, but it is a typical out for the conservatives. Have your own opinion you are welcome to it right or wrong. The rules on the internet and this site don't say I can't be condescending, or even make me be nice although I try to be usually. Read them founder has them posted above.

LOL! So apparently the accusers having ZERO proof that these allegations actually happened deserve more merit than Ann Coulter who AT LEAST points out the ties to Axelrod? I'm not saying that Ann Coulter is right but arguing that she has no credibility assumes that the accusers do. The liberal media IF ANYONE has no credibility but like I said Herman Cain isn't worried about discrediting anyone so he'll lose in the end.

Not only that, Saturday night's debate proved that foreign policy is a thorn in his side as well. He's done! It's between Newt and Mitt!

I see now that Gloria Alred and this gal... Buy-a-lick? or what ever her name is didn't accomplish what they set out to do. Cain's numbers are still up there so they're going to parade Buy-a-lick's boyfriend from 14 years ago out. If they don't believe Buy-a-lick, why would anybody believe the boyfriend?

Keep at it Gloria and Dems!

Eel

Corhusker So you think the liberal mainstream media is fair? How would they have portrayed any republican that gave enough weapons to arm a couple of battalions to drug cartels( a known enemy of the United States) to harm civilians in this country? They would be calling for that person's head and full prosecution for sure yet where's the coverage? If it would have been anybody in our military they would have had him court marshalled and shot!

I'd be asking myself how can my party support immigration yet give thugs the weapons to eliminate individuals who want to instill justice in a corrupt society. There's a good question for you to ponder, makes water boarding to actually save American servicemen's lives look miniscule doesn't it. You armed drug cartels who can kill unarmed civilians in that country let alone place Americans at risk & compromise our border towns law enforcement and citizens. Where's the press and where's the accountability???

The means always justifies the end for you liberals whether or not you break the law or compromise peoples rights to further your agenda. Your environmental concerns are what you believe to be correct (yet flawed in many regards) so we'll compromise hunting and fishing, land access and thousands of jobs and families well being & livelihoods because you know what's best for them not to mention taking away their firearms (while arming drug cartels) so you can have absolute control in the end.

I'll let you in on a little clue (welfare and unemployment) aren't positive tools to restore any economy so how can you disregard so many jobs to promote your agenda. It's starting to look a whole lot less than the ideals this country was founded on and more & more like a few telling everyone else just how YOU think they should live and what they should read.... sound familiar... take a look back at history and realize where that ship is headed...... No thanks!

Come on Corn, I was hoping for a down-on-your-knees worship style "you're right Forkie"! :)

Eel, I read the article about the boyfriend too. It seems that he's a bankrupt friggen' doctor so it makes you wonder what the motives are. With Gloria Allred in the picture, it's always going to be about money. Of course they say they have nothing to gain but I would bet a book will be out in the not-so-distant future. It's actually pretty brilliant if you're okay with the general public thinking of you as scum of the earth.

I simply read her points that all of the accusations are coming form Chicago when the man has never worked there. I never said she was right or wrong. Her points are something to simply consider and think about. You should free your mind and expand your knowledge as well by considering ALL possibilities when it comes to politics. Not just those you believe to be illogical due to their source.

Who said anything at all about agreeing with Ann Coulter? All I said is that she has just as much credibility as the accusers which isn't much. I even said that Herman Cain sucks at foreign policy. Leave it to you to miscomprehend everything you read.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-18-11 AT 04:46PM (MST)[p] 440, Cain wasn't my guy either but until we stop the media and politicians from running out people with proven business experience we're never going to fix what ails the country. When a sitting president puts off going forward with a pipeline that will create thousands of jobs in multiple states to satisfy the enviro nuts he's not making decisions in the best interest of the country. The studies supported it, and it could actually reduce energy costs for americans. Besides since your guy blinked the Canadians being the astute businessmen they are will just sell the oil to another customer. This guy isn't making decisions in the best interests of the American people, he's the slave of the special interest groups. How many more jobs will his decision create? Oops !! Hardly any

So while Cain slips up on foreign policy ( as you posted I agree),... Our sitting president slips up and puts off making a decision in the best interest of his people. Which one impacts our country more? Like him or not I don't think Hermey would be stupid enough to make Obama's decision. It's time we send Obama right where he wants to be, on a cushy book tour and the all expense paid foreign speaking circut, where he'll make millions getting paid for doing favors just like his Idol, Slick Willie Clinton. Then grant him the right of opening his mailbox every month and grabbing that big fat pension check courtesy of the American people he shafted so well.

440 It's time for you to jump into the cannon so the clowns can shoot you out!!! :^) It's a mess 440 I agree with that!

The pipeline isn't controversial for no reason. anyway you cut it China will be the big winner and we'll not see oil prices drop a penny. I'm not saying the pipeline is a bad idea, or a good one, but it's not as simple as just build it. this project just hit the bigtime recently and Obama is just one of it's many hold ups to come, even if Obama were cheerleading it lawsuits would hold it up until well after the date he's pushed it back to.

I agree americans need to lighten up on the purity test we put our politicians through because most people who've ever done anything have made PC mistakes. that doesn't mean a dork like Cain can get a free pass just because he made bad pizza for a while, he's not smart enough and drawing a blank on an issue as recent and as hot as Libya proves it. yeah Iran is a land of many rough mountain ranges too, Everest is there I think? what a tool. he needs to lose the pimp outfit and go back to chasing blondes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom