California desert sheep

D

D13er

Here is a desert sheep I killed in the Old Dads in ca. in 1989. Official score is 169-4/8 9-1/2 years old, the second is a friends wife from the same area in 1991. score 164-7/8 12-1/2 years old. I hunted with another friend there in 2001 but can't find the pictures now. These are pictures of pictures, I hope they look OK
fa61a29a.jpg

fa61a2a9.jpg

Really nice ram . Glad you were able to help someone else out on the other hunts . It sure gets in your blood doesn't it . Just driving by that zone or a few of the others it appears that the area is void of life but once you spend time in there it's amazing what really lives in the desert . Wish I could draw another Ca sheep tag . Sure lives up to the title " once in a lifetime tag " . Congrats again on the ram and making B & C .

Jef,

Now that is a nice Ram you got there. On the bottom picture is that you on the far right side, since it kind of looks like the younger guy in top pic from 1989.
Now isn't this fun posting, get into those scrap books and dig out some more pictures for us.

Brian

Believe it or not, the second and third sheep were killed by husband and wife, of course they weren't married anymore by the time the husband drew.

JB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom