California sucks

Remember Alp!

What happens in Kali shows up here in TARDville on an average of 2 years later!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

CA is a beautiful state with prime areas to fish and hunt. Don't blame CA for it's share of clueless and uninformed politicians and partisans.

Eldorado

Actually, everyone on this site should back Commissioner Richards. If they oust him, Utah, AZ, CO, MT, etc are just one "nutjob" from having a similar situation happen there.

I will use the MT wolf judge as a similar thing.

It ain't just Cali, boys!!

Thanks HH, but you obviously have a lot more time on your hands than I do. This time of year I pretty much only hang out in the campfire. I get tired of all the bickering and bullying in the other sections. I will make sure to check every other section before starting up a thread in the future. Yes, I am rolling my eyes now.

I posted this in another Forum but it fits well here as well:

Some of you need to climb down off that high horse you been riding. The libs are growing in numbers as we speak, not just Calif but in all the Western States and Political battles like this will soon be in your own states like it or not!

Politics aside, I love where i live and at 58 years old, i'd challenge many of you Cali haters out there to have had a more varied and quality total outdoor hunting and fishing lifestyle than i and many others here have had these past 40+ years.

My letters, e-mails, and phone calls have been sent but i ain't done yet. This whole issue should be a non-issue, it's pure B.S!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>I posted this in another Forum
>but it fits well here
>as well:
>
>Some of you need to climb
>down off that high horse
>you been riding. The libs
>are growing in numbers as
>we speak, not just Calif
>but in all the Western
>States and Political battles like
>this will soon be in
>your own states like it
>or not!
>
>Politics aside, I love where i
>live and at 58 years
>old, i'd challenge many of
>you Cali haters out there
>to have had a more
>varied and quality total outdoor
>hunting and fishing lifestyle than
>i and many others here
>have had these past 40+
>years.
>

I can fully agree with that statement Sage, but it IS getting worse here at a rapid rate.
I'd leave if I could pry my wy wife away from family here.
I'm urging my son to leave before he gets stuck.

HH!

I'll bet you couldn't handle not having the Saint Thomas close by?

It'll be hard for you the day He leaves your Home,let alone the State!

Just Sayin...................!

>CA is a beautiful state with
>prime areas to fish and
>hunt. Don't blame CA for
>it's share of clueless and
>uninformed politicians and partisans.
>
>Eldorado

this is funny....it ain't the conservatives electing them Eldorko...look in the mirror...

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-12 AT 10:17AM (MST)[p]Hey moron, I like to fish and hunt and support others who do. Because I'm a Democrat does not mean I support or endorse anti-hunting organizations or initiatives. So lighten up.

Eldorado

>Hey moron, I like to fish
>and hunt and support others
>who do.
>Because I'm a Democrat does not
>mean I support or endorse
>anti-hunting organizations or initiatives. Lighten
>up.
>
>Eldorado

I bet you voted for Gavin Newsome.

Only a libtard would lie about treating H5N1 cases on an internet forum AND be a damned Democrat. Yes Eldorado you are the problem! Your kind has brought about the destruction of not only this state but this country too.

Have you heard the latest? Your stupid Democrats want to place a $10.00 per person tax on people who go to strip clubs to help combat rape. Really? Because most rapes occur after people go to strip clubs? And how in the hell does money stop rapes? Are you going to pay rapists to not rape people? If so, I'm public enemy number one rapist. Where's my check idiots?

Sorry Eldorado, if you are a democrat then you DO support anti hunting bills and initiatives, because the people you vote into office support them. If you love hunting, fishing and recreating outdoors I would highly recommend you re-align your political platform.

Then I would hope that some of you would re-align your political platforms because it would appear that under Utah's many Republican administrations that your deer herds have totally bottomed out.

Eldorado

And there you have it!

One more reason the Utah Deer Herd is suffering!

Fricken Republicans!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom