California Wolf

Elk_Nuts

I heard today that he is now down by Shasta City and has been roaming around in X1 and X2. I sure hope he tries to cross the freeway at the right/wrong time.

-John Wayne

Dang mutt was on Snow Storm and in Secret Valley. By the looks of the map he was most likely on one of my friends ranches. Darn shame we spent most of the Chukar season across 395!
I wonder how many tax dollars have been wasted on this friggen mutt? Some poor illegal invader probably won't get to go to college because of this!

Norkal

INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!

DJ, you have a poor attitude. With our taxes we can afford to track OR-7 AND pay the invader's college tuition. Why you being so selfish......wanting to keep the money you earn. Don't you know you work so others don't have to?

Plus, the "mutt" is on his way to New Jersey. At least the plates on the semi I put the collar on said New Jersey.

Damn! He came very close to where I hunt in X1. Now he is getting close to my cabin near Lassen.

-John Wayne

Hunter,
That really hurts! Calling me selfish! You know darn well I would gladly donate, say 4 or 5 cents on each invader I could find!

Norkal

INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!

There hasn't been a new map since Jan. 27th. But if you look at the daily updated from F&G the wolf should be somewhere between Westwood and Chester. Keep on the lookout Sage.

>He might get smoked this weekend
>during the Adin Coyote Drive.
>

We can only HOPE!

-John Wayne

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom