Californian Alaskan resident 😂

SS!

Long Time Member
Sad part is he will probably only be fined less than what one of those hunts would cost an average hunter.

Sad part is he will probably only be fined less than what one of those hunts would cost an average hunter.
If he gets convicted of a felony, it will affect his ability to obtain federal contracts in his business though. So the financial implications may be greater than meets than the eye. But it would be good to see actual fines reflect the seriousness of the violations if he is convicted.

This isn’t going to end well. Bye bye plane. Interesting MT was involved too:

Some avid sheep hunters probably recognize the name 😂
If it’s the same family I’m thinking of, maybe it’s just a coincidence but I think they’re out of ND originally. Theyre a big fencing contractor, I think they’re all over the upper Midwest now.

If he gets convicted of a felony, it will affect his ability to obtain federal contracts in his business though. So the financial implications may be greater than meets than the eye. But it would be good to see actual fines reflect the seriousness of the violations if he is convicted.
Just marry a mexican woman that was in the military…..put her name on the top of the company…..contract problem solved.

I guess the reason Alaskan F and G wants all hunters to be guided is so the grizzlies eat more people than wild game? Who needs a guide these days?

You getting a little paranoid? 😂

No details released yet.
Not doing anything wrong so no. Just curious why it took so long for them to find out what he was doing. Because apparently he was doing quite a bit. That’s quite the harvest list he has going.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom