Calling RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-16 AT 08:08AM (MST)[p]You can't get ahold of RELH until Matlock is over.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Never did care for those shows, the wife did. Now if you will excuse me I must go out to the shop and make a knife. Going to be a Damascus scalping knife for use on my favorite Indian when I run across him.

Dude are you free on April 9-10. If you are stop in Eugene, Oregon so I can show you the knife.

RELH

Too many hippies and Californians in Eugene for me I avoid it.

I'm sure I can outrun your rascal so good luck getting a knife close to me.

Bring a few M stamp Ruana's along and I'll see if I can make it over.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Eugene, Palm Springs and San Franfreako...Gay capitals of the west coast. Dude you got a degree at Eugene, right?

Does my grammar indicate I have a degree? if you haven't picked up on it by now obviously you don't have one either.

I haven't left the ranch for more than 2 weeks at a time in my life. ever.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Dude, if you are using a Ruana knife, then you are probably a guy that knows how to care for a knife.Rudy Ruana used forged hi-carbon steel for his knives and they will rust if not cared for in the field. The ones running his knife shop now continue to forge hi-carbon steel knives. They make darn good knives, but also charge a darn good price for them.
You should come on over and you might have a good chance of finding some Ruana knives. It is the Oregon Knife show with over 350 vendors. They say it is the largest knife show in the western states.

I really want to show you that Damascus knife.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom