Camel toes net worth

There you go..... Still not necessarily factual, in that it's just bits and pieces of info, but at least there is some reasonable context (Like the fact that it is not just her net worth, but is combined with her business man hubby...) so to me it seems a bit more credible than Instagay guy. Net worth is such a fluid 'point in time' thing, that it is almost always just a guess when viewing a portfolio from the outside.

Dude on Instagay states: ".... just three years later it's over $16MM.", which no source I could find states.

At the end of the day, I'm not a fan of her. Nor am I a fan of click-bate sound bites that can be VERY misleading when taken out of context or without source-citing. ;)

There you go..... Still not necessarily factual, in that it's just bits and pieces of info, but at least there is some reasonable context (Like the fact that it is not just her net worth, but is combined with her business man hubby...) so to me it seems a bit more credible than Instagay guy. Net worth is such a fluid 'point in time' thing, that it is almost always just a guess when viewing a portfolio from the outside.

Dude on Instagay states: ".... just three years later it's over $16MM.", which no source I could find states.

At the end of the day, I'm not a fan of her. Nor am I a fan of click-bate sound bites that can be VERY misleading when taken out of context or without source-citing. ;)

Her money, like the rest comes after.

And bet your azz, she steps aside for Newsome, her book deals and speaking fees will be massive. That's a big payday from the donors, I mean, book readers😉

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom