Camera adapter for spotting scope

J

Justice44

I have a Swarovski sts spotting scope and I want to take some pictures, I have a kodak z760 camera and I am wondering what options I have to getting adapters or whatever so I can take pictures through the scope? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Look for a Seller on Ebay with the ID: mwieloch

He sells a pretty simple adapter. He has 2 sizes to fit over different size scope eyepieces. He also has the "tube" to connect your particular camera to the adapter itself. I got the two pieces for around $50 total including the shipping from Europe as I recall. It works pretty well with my camera. I zoom my digital camera to about 3x to remove the black circle that shows up when you first attach the camera to the scope.

Measure the diameter of the eyepiece of your spotter. I'd imagine your Swaro would take the larger size adapter (1.45"-2.16")in diameter. My Leica spotter takes the large size. Then I'd click on the "Ask seller a question" field and ask the seller if he has the proper stepping ring for your model camera, and if he also has an auction for one of the large-size adapters. I have a Canon camera, and the stepping ring for my camera is threaded on one end to attach to the adapter, and has the proper mount on the other end to attach to the camera.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom