camera found

Mggs

3593screenshot952015-03-09-20-44-20.jpg

I seen this on Facebook. Word gets around. Hope they get their cam back.. Cool pics. Might post this in the sheep forum! Them guys in the sheep forum might know the name of that ram.

Rutnbuck

Owner has been found. John (owner of camera) is a fish and game biologist from Idaho, Camera has been lost for nearly 3 years.

>Owner has been found. John (owner
>of camera) is a fish
>and game biologist from Idaho,
>Camera has been lost for
>nearly 3 years.

And an MM member I believe.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Mggs is a good man.
I don't know him but his actions speak volumes!
There are lots of good folks in this world and I'm happy to associate with any and all of them.
Well done, Mggs!
Zeke

thanks guys but I was just re posting the picture. lady at top of the pic (cindy) is who found and returned the camera. What I thought was neet is it only took 11 hr for this camera and memories to be returned to owner.

Thanks all. Yes, it was my camera and let's just say the post has gone somewhat viral. The original post on Facebook has now been shared over 17,000 times, even though I was in contact with the finders within the first 12 hours! It's been fun....lots of old friends getting in contact with me and my wife. My dad and I lost the camera on a Salt River, Wyoming fishing trip in the summer of 2012 and it was found in the river last fall. Somehow, after over two years in the river, the camera still works....I will be getting it back on Saturday. Most of the pictures were backed up but there were quite a few that were taken on that trip that were lost. Both that sheep and that goat were included in their own forums here on MM back in the day!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom