Camera Thieves

P

prescottwizard

For the knucklehead or knuckleheads that have been stealin cameras recently in Unit 8 of some tanks near the southern end of Sycamore Canyon , you are low down dirty scum. Offering a $$$ reward. Hope you don't work for an Outfitter.

Sorry to hear that....some people have not respect. I hope this guy get caught.

M'Balz Es Hari

just remember the nfs has put out info they are taking all camera / blinds /treestands that they find -

hunters are mot always to blame - its happening across the state -

witnessed by some who've seen a nfs truck full of items !

I just found out that it is most likely the NFS. It is my understanding that they are really enforcing the 72 HR rule. Campsites are gettin hit really hard and quite a few citations have been issued.
SHAME......

FYI.. I just spent the last 5 days in unit 8, Lots and Lots of rain, Lots of Elk and some deer, I did not see any AZGFD and the only NFS I saw were the ones in there working on the control burns.

Did you get the Cam's back from NFS.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

If the NFS are the ones that have the cameras and other property how does one go about retrieving ones property.....

I just spoke w/ the AZG&F Region Supervisor for Kaibab and AZ Strip Luke Thompson . I also spoke to him a few weeks ago Re: the Laws of the use of Trail Cameras . Yes a Law was proposed in April , Outlawing the use of TrailCameras , but as of yet , it is a Law that is currently not being enforced due to additional data/research/concerns/ etc . Apparently , what initiated the proposal , is foremost, Animal Rights activists believe the use of TrailCameras on Water , deterrs the wildlife's behaviors , preventing Wildlife the use of Water . After further study, those were false claims . Second issue : There have been at times people have dumped Water Softener salt , dish soap and other chemicals in water troughs , in many locations ,preventing wildlife the use of Water. Another issue , and one AZG&F will be monitoring closely , is littering, dumping Batteries on the water site, contaminating the grounds . AZG&F and NPS do prefer TrailCam users to have visible identification on the Cameras .

one has got to understand the tree huggers will go to any means to stop hunting -

including littering / contaminating water with dish soap etc and blame hunters- tossing batteries included!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom