Cameraland Demo?

SLIVER

Very Active Member
How many of you have purchased a demo model from Cameraland? I am wondering if there are any "cons" to doing this? What does demo mean, It has been used in the store, or the field? Has your experience been good, and would you buy another demo model?
I am considering this route for a rangefinder. The demo price is $100 less then the new model.

Thanks for your replies.

}}-SLIVER-->

Yup, I've bought a couple rifle scopes from their demo list. Both of mine were good as new, I think generally their demos were just items they had on display in store or at a trade show. They have GREAT customer service also, so buy with confidence!

2a0fcsk.gif

I bought a swaro 25-50w eyepiece from the demo list......as good as brand new and all same warrantee

I have purchased a spotter and a pair of binos from them as demos. Both were in great shape and function perfectly.

I have purchased binos and a spotter. The products are good as new and the service is top notch.

-Hawkeye-

This has been a few years ago, but I asked Doug this question when I was buying my binos, and he told me that he gave out new product for the demo price if you came from MonsterMuleys.

Again this was several years ago. But I have always been treated fair from them.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I bought the Demo Binos, looked real good to me. Cameraland has always been good to me.

Update

I got the leica 1600B rangefinder from Cameraland, and it is in absolute perfect condition, it doesn't even look like it has been taken out of the package ever. Even the battery still has the protective sticker on the terminals.
If any of you are considering buying some optics, check Cameraland to search for demo's first, you won't regret it. It saved me $100.

Thanks Doug and Cameraland.

}}-SLIVER-->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom