Camping with more than 10 people during quarantine?

Robert Andrews

Is it okay to go camping with kids during quarantine?

The government is urging people to stay at home and practice social distancing, which means we have to avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people. My family is a bit bigger than that but I don't want to violate quarantine order.

But if it's allowed to go to a grocery store I guess a little BBQ somewhere in the woods won't make much trouble?

This counts as an essential trip, of course. But try going to the grocery store during off-peak hours, when it's less likely to be crowded, says Dr. Sean O'Leary, an assistant professor of pediatrics and infectious diseases at the University of Colorado School of Medicine.

The small valley I grew up in had 2 families with 12+ kids each. It’s kind of funny to think they be breaking guidelines just by staying home.

So?

They're gonna let more people out of Prison because some Prisoners have the Crap!

They can't even keep it away from a controlled Environment!

Ya!

I Get it!

Them Bastards Have More Rights than We Do!

WAFJ!

And one More thing!

No More than 10 people at a time in one Pile!

But it's OK to Pack People like Sardines in Grocery Stores!

GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Here in New Mexico the order prohibits gatherings of more than 5 people. That's right...5. We have 4 kids. That means technically my family is in violation any and every time we step outside together.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom