CAMPING WORLD BOYCOTT petition - sign it

CAelknuts

Guys, one of our brethren over on Bowsite has started an online petition against Camping World. Here is the link, I hope you'll all sign it, and send it along to all of your email list contacts to sign. When signed, it automatically goes to Marcus Lemonis, the dipstick CEO of Camping World, as well as his boss, Stephen Adams, the Chairman of the Board of Good Sam Club, Camping World's corporate parent company.

Here's the link: https://www.change.org/petitions/camping-world-boycott-for-being-anti-hunting

Copy and paste it into your browser and you'll land on the correct page.

I just tried to fill it out twice. It took forever to load and then told me there was an error and to please try again later after I had filled out the required fields. I will keep at it.

GBA

I have been following this. He cannot make a sincere retraction and continues to try to ride the fence with the Anti's. Let them buy his junk. Most of them cannot even afford to fill their gas tank.

Done

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Everyone needs to sign this, but just as important is to SPREAD THE WORD!! Send this info to everyone you know!!

Nocal, what's the specifics on the new store? Where is it going to be?? Sac? Redding? Be kinda kool to picket their grand opening :)

Inform others of their anti-hunting stance. You know their CEO and Board of Directors will hear about that one.

That would solicit a politically correct, "I was missed informed" statement that doesn't mean anything BUT it put others on notice to not go down the same road.

I know that if I pulled up to a business and 50 people were standing on the sidewalk across the street holding signs saying the business I was about to drop money into their register was anti-hunting, I would get back in my rig and leave.

slayer......

the new store is supposed to be opening in Anderson, right next to I-5. Next to the B & B RV center. There's a vacant building that was built for one of the Truck Cos (K/W, P/Built or something) that has never been occupied. When it opens, I'm gonna visit and share my thoughts with them and walk out the door after eating some hot dogs & drinking sodys, buying nothing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom