Can you guess what happened??

canyonwell

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-08 AT 10:44PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/48fffbda67e00692.jpg

Anybody have any ideas as to what happened to this truck??

More pics later

I could have cried if this was a Ford, but it's not....lol

Gonna guess a semi cut the corner and stepped on it. Kind of looks like my truck. Maybe I better check the driveway.

Bessy finally spotted a pisscutter?

horsepoop.gif

I'D SAY HE EITHER HIT ONE OF THEM SPIDERS YOU GUY'S HAVE DOWN THERE!!!

OR!!!

SWERVED TO MISS ONE & PILED IT UP???

THAT OR A MOOSE HAD ITS WAY WITH THE PICK-UP???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Looks like a haul pack tried to use it as a wheel chauk. Rosie would have caused WAY more damage.

BigFly
4836e9156b4e92a1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-08 AT 08:02AM (MST)[p]Those look like cat tracks on the hood. Perhaps from a D-8 or M1.

...or did you accidentally pull into the wrong parking area at the local fairgrounds and become one of the monster truck fatalities?

BigFly
4836e9156b4e92a1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-08 AT 10:29AM (MST)[p]Someone thought he could cross the road before the train got there, almost made it.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-08 AT 05:15PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4900fcbe5184c259.jpg
4900fcf5528b539e.jpg

Wow, those were some pretty good guesses. Good eye seeing the cat tracks on the hood.

There is a crane operator in Big Spring Texas looking for a new job. I know the guy and he is one of those "safety first and who cares if the job doesn't get done on time" kind of guys. This was the only accident on this entire job site in 180,000 man hours.

By the way, this was the crane operators truck. He parked it there himself!!

Thanks for guessing everybody..

Steve

I totally disagree with firing the crane operator. I think the idiot who parked the truck there should have to walk to the Unemployment office. No excuse for parking near one of those big cranes with all the blind spots.

I don't know all the facts, of course, but it would have to be a weird deal to blame the crane operator.

Eel

Ooops. I've had those kind of days. Bummer.

At least it looks like it was a Dodge. Last night I thought it was a Chevy.

"It was the crane operators truck!!! He parked it there himself!!!"

oops! That would be on of those weird circumstances.

It was a Dodge though. No big loss!

Hey what is with rip fest on the dodge? Just cause we don't need an oversized pick up to feel big due to small mans disease don't take it out on us! The last time I saw a ford it was about 100 yards behind me in a cloud of smoke and only to find out the driver was about 5' 4" and a buck fifty!!!!

Maybe the crane operator was behind on his Truck payments....

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed taters and gravy.

I think I'm gonna offer to loan him one of my trucks. That may be the only way I get out of them. Trade in value on diesels really sucks right now..

Steve

I was on a job site a few years ago that had a woman operating a REALLY BIG water pull. You know, those things that look like a belly scraper or earth mover, but has a huge tank for spraying water? Well, anyway, her husband pulled his GMC right up next to her because it was lunch time. She jumped down and got into the truck to eat lunch with her husband. After lunch, she climbed back up into that water pull, and drove off, running over the truck with the back tire. She never even felt anything. Someone had to flag her down and show her what she had done. She was pretty freaked out until someone told her that her husband wasn't hurt. Oh yah, her husband was the forman, so he had to fire his own wife.

Kind of scary, and funny at the same time.

HEY CW!!!

I SENT YOU A PM!!!

THANKS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom