Canada Here i come :D

Cass

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-11 AT 07:37PM (MST)[p]Come september i'll be in alberta hunting moose with my bow :D
Don't know all the details, got the hunt as a christmas present. But its only 9 months away! gotta start gettin ready!!

-Cass

Please Post Pic of the BroadHeads You'll be using!

And are you gonna show us a Pic after you get back?

Good Luck!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

What area in Alberta are you going. Good Luck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Don't forget the toolbox...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'm probably gonna stick to the 3 blade rage i've been using. Really enjoy the broadhead. I'm allowed to take another animal with a rifle after the moose so i'll have to practice with both weapons. just not sure if i wanna take my muzzleloader or 300 win mag. i'll have more details once i get them from the outfitter. I'm going to do a whole hunt adventure thread on this one.

-Cass

I assume you will be hunting in Northern Alta and your second species will probably be whitetail. Big moose and big whiteys. Lookin' forward to seeing your HAC for 2012.

Congrats Cass but leave the bong at home!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Congrats.

I thought you were dead? I figured a bobcat killed you off years ago.

c'ASS is still around!

Took him a while to Cool off a time or two!:D

Not to change subjects Cass,but did you Guys get back in to the Cats?

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom