canadian moose

lhrbull

has anyone hunted with BC Safaris, Little dease ventures, Stone Mountain Safaris or Tuchodi River. Trying to get as much imformation as poosible because they all sound great.

Just watched nosler magnum TV and they were hunting with stone mountain. Looks like an awesome outfit and they killed a great bull moose.

I hunted moose as an add-on to a sheep hunt in 2003 with Stone Mountain Safaris. (man, it still feels like yesterday)

I saw a bunch of moose in the Tetsa river area. We had a great moose hunt albeit relatively short. It ended with me taking a bull with which I'm very proud.

There was a guy hunting moose exclusively while I was there and he shot a dandy. The day he killed the mountains were fogged in so we all went to help him skin and quarter and pack.

Excellent hunt, fabulous country, lots of bulls.

Zeke

Hunted with Stan and Bart Lancaster (Kawdy Outfitters) several times and they run a great outfit. Highly recommend. They have really great Mtn Caribou as well. Some goats and great stone sheep hunting as well.

Plus 1 for the Lancasters they kill some great animals. Fun people as well. Wife killed a great moose with Muncho lake outfitters. Darwin Cary of Scoop Lake outfitters has some great moose plus some of the biggest elk in B.C.

I hunted Stone's sheep with Tuchodi RIver. They kill some big moose. Their guides often win the belt buckles for their district for largest moose. Moose hunting ain't rocket surgery so their are many qualified outfitters. Often times it comes down to who has a spot that matches your schedule but I think Tuchodi River would do a great job for you since I met several of their guides. My sheep wrangler and guide were both moose guides so I got to hear lots of sheep hunt stories.
flyingbrass
cold dead hands
NRA Life Member

One of my friends and his father hunted with Lancasters and had an excellent hunt. They took some great bulls. They are certainly 1st class outfitters.
I've been to dinner with Stan and Clay and they tell pretty good stories too. Very entertaining!
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom