Cancellation Hunts (Deer, Aoudad, Pronghorn)- Texas

mulie_mike

I just got hit with a big waive of cancellations, reschedules, and a couple of new hunts. Details are below.
Call me for the quickest response please Mike 915-328-0645
Thank you and Happy Hunting!

Hunt #1
2 Pronghorn Antelope Tags-
Private land hunt in far west Texas (Hudspeth County) on 70,000 acres. These are the only 2 pronghorn hunts being done on this property. Lodging is included, semi guided. $4,500 Each for a 2 to 3 day hunt.
Fully guided with meals can possibly be arranged.
Opening weekend is September 30th and those are the best dates to start for us. Average trophy buck is mid 70s to upper 70s here and these tags are usually
kept for the owner. There is a slight chance of seeing a Gemsbok Oryx on this hunt which can be added on a trophy fee basis of $5,750.
This ranch borders New Mexico.

Hunt #2
September 8th-10th + Possible Add on 11th-12th Consuelo 1x1 Guided Trophy Aoudad for 1.
Hunt is for 1 hunter fully guided with meals and lodging. This time frame every year tends to produce rams in the 30" to 35" range on this ranch.
This is a Cancellation hunt and the cost is reduced to only $4,000 ($1500 Discount). This can be a safari style or spot & stalk hunt.
+
This hunter also scheduled a trophy axis hunt on the 11th-12th. I will reduce the cost of the axis hunt to $3,000 if you would like to make this a combo
hunt. Axis hunt would be on a nearby different ranch.

Hunt #3
December 5th-7th High Lonesome Whitetail for 1, low fence. They are usually rutting hard in this time frame.
Hunt is for 1 whitetail buck of your choice and 1 whitetail doe with lodging and meals. Blind/feeder hunt.
Cancellation hunt reduced to only $2,000 ($900 discount).
Mature bucks typically score upper 120s to mid 130s on this property.

Hunt #4
October 5th through 8th Agua Fria Semi Guided Trophy Aoudad for 5 people.
Hunt includes lodging & meals. $4,600 Each (Approximately $2,500 Total Discount) 1 Ram any size, 1 Javelina if seen and Opportunistic Predators.

South of Alpine Texas borders Big Bend, rugged country and very scenic. Rut hunt. I would prefer 1 group of 5 for this hunt but if I get enough singles or pairs to fill the 5 spots before a group of 5 takes it then I will do that also whichever comes first.

Hunt #5
October 17th-20th Indio Semi Guided Trophy Aoudad for 5 people. You must provide your own camp set up and food, property is primitive, no amenities and semi remote. You must be able to judge size of rams on this hunt- I do not want any rams taken under 29" which is very feasible for this property. If you are not comfortable judging you will need to stick with the guide onsite.

$4,000 Each (Approximately $4,000 Total Discount).
1 Aoudad 29" or larger. No other animals on this hunt. One group of 5 preferred or I will piece together a group whichever comes first.
It is rare that spots in the fall are available on this property, they have been booked for the last 6 years here.

Hunt #6
Wildebeest Bull- Big 10 year old bull (high fence) fully guided with meals and lodging reduced to $7,500 (reduced by $2,500).
Sonora Tx.

Anyone interested in the October 5th-8th (Hunt #4) I would be willing to offer a DIY option where lodging is still included but
you are responsible for your own food and will be given a specific hunt area to stay in. That would be $4,000 each. No Guide.
ALSO I can offer a guided option for 1 person for a 3 day 1x1 or 2 people for 4 day 2x1 for $5,500 each (I can only do one guided
hunt for these dates).

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom