Canvas Game Bags

W

WiNtErKiLLNV

Hey guys,
Just gearing up for next season and wanted to find some great "Canvas Game Bags". Ive searched this site for a thread and came up empty. Who do get yours from?

Speak softly and carry a Big Stick; you will; go far. Heath

Cabela's

link.jhtml

HEATH,

Maybe we need a better idea what you really want. Are you looking for the "Game Bags" that you would have over a horse to haul the meat out?
Or are you just looking for game bags in general to haul in your rig to home or meat locker?

I have used old "heavy" cloth Mattress covers, work real good but might have a hard time finding them these days.

Brian

Thanks for all the reply's. To clarify what I am looking for: I just need some canvas game bags to wrap up quarters of either deer,sheep,or elk. To keep the flies off when hanging from a tree. Also to protect the meat when packing it out on my back, and for protection when hauling in the back of a truck or over a four wheeler. Im leaning towards the cabelas or the alaskan game bags. They seem like they would suit me fine. Thanks again for all the help.

Speak softly and carry a Big Stick; you will; go far. Heath

WiNtErKiLLNV
I bought Canvas Game Bags at Sportsman Warehouse a month ago in Provo, Utah. They are the big bags for Elk. The price was $8.95 each.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom