Careful Who You Support

And now the smear champagne starts, if it coming from our government n Reid... Yah....besides the bundy issue was just a tipping point....but you wouldn't know that would you....

It just gets better. watch the republicans scatter like quail from their hero. well, he's still a hero they jast can't admit it now.

Paul wasn't available for comment, I bet he's not. I'd like to be listening in on the damage control talks going on in his office right now.

The best part of all will be watching Stewart nail Hannity to the wall with this tonight. must see TV right there.

Stay thirsty my friends

>I guess if he's God fearing
>and anti-government nothing else matters.
>
>
>Eldorado

Hey remember this, ie for the people by the people, our government is for themselves....

The bottom line on this whole stupid incident is that there is a few Democrats that wished this would have been handled in a better manner then what was done.
The heavly handed way it was done by the BLM opened alot of eyes on how our goverment can overstep the "Justice" in our law enforcement and it left a lot of people wondering just how far will goverment agencies go to enforce their law.
You can bet that old Harry Reid wished that it would not have gotten the press it did get and he could have kept some things hidden in the closet where he conducts his backroom deals.
Old bundy is far from being a saint, but he out smarted them for now at their own game and turned more people against our current adminstration.

As for showing support, only a tiny fraction of GOP showed they were in support of Bundy. Can you say the same for Democrats when they supported Obama's friendship with a known "Weatherman" radical that was suspected of being involved in planting bombs
during the 60's.

RELH

What difference does it make? He's not running for the head of the NAACP you dumbass.

Mr. Bundy?s case happened to heat up around the time that Mr. Paul, building the foundation for a presidential campaign, struck a chord with some members of the Republican Party with warnings about governmental overreach. Mr. Paul?s latest book is titled ?Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harassed, Abused and Imprisoned by the Feds.? In the Bundy standoff, Mr. Paul has criticized the federal government as overreaching with its use of regulations, but cautioned against any violence or lawbreaking.

Rob Mrowka, a senior scientist with the Center for Biological Diversity, which has been battling to get Mr. Bundy to move his cattle in deference to the tortoises, said the standoff had come to symbolize divisions across the country about the role of government, particularly here in the West.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/u...ml?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-thecaucus&_r=1

440, I hope wolves take over in Eastern Oregon and shut down all your hunting and ranching.

?That's exactly what I said. I said I'm wondering if they're better off under government subsidy, and their young women are having the abortions...

http://www.abort73.com/abortion/abortion_and_race/

That statement is true.

...and their young men are in jail,...

http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-sheet

And that statement is true as well.

...and their older women and their children are standing, sitting out on the cement porch without nothing to do...

http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2011/ted_20111005.htm

And of course, that statement is true too.

...you know, I'm wondering: Are they happier now under this government subsidy system than they were when they were slaves, and they was able to have their family structure together, and the chickens and garden, and the people had something to do? And so, in my mind I'm wondering, are they better off being slaves, in that sense, or better off being slaves to the United States government, in the sense of the subsidies. I'm wondering. That's what. And the statement was right. I am wondering.?

So nothing that the guy said was false and he is simply asking a question which is a very valid question but politicians including Rand Paul don't have the balls to ask the same question. The stupid liberal media runs with the story portraying him as a racist because dumbfucks like 440 and Piper will buy it and ultimately turn people against Mr. Bundy. Useful idiots is what they're called.

So ask yourself the very same question. Black people abort more babies, get put in jail more and are more likely to be unemployed so in turn, they have a higher percentage of welfare per capita. Essentially they are dependent upon the government for their survival as a higher per capita percentage than any other race and Mr. Bundy is simply asking if that is better than being dependent on the plantation owner like their ancestors were.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Liberal policies which are portrayed as helping black people move up the ladder of prosperity are actually policies which keep black people down and also keep them voting for Democrats. Low information voters buy into this and soon realize that they don't have to better themselves when big brother will take care of them and living in poverty is acceptable in your own demographic and geographic areas.

So basically Mr. Bundy stated factual statements and idiots twisted his claims to make him look racist. I won't defend him if it is true that he is illegally grazing cattle on public lands but what he said about black Americans is absolutely 100% true. I believe he probably didn't pay grazing fees and lost his permits and should not have rights to the land but we'll find out soon enough who is right and who is wrong.

The bottom line is that the media even asking him about black America which has nothing to do with cattle grazing is just shytty. He is no doubt an old school guy who probably doesn't know that "Negro" isn't politically correct anymore but then why is it okay for black people to call themselves "niggers"? Obama's buddy Jay-Z does it all the time but a white man using the term "negro" is just over the top racist right?

Thanks to our resident forum liar Eldorado for posting this though. It proves that he and 440 are no more than useful idiots taken again by the media and ##### Rand Paul for not having the balls to stand up to the media spin. Like black people would vote for him anyway.

Yep! the race card again and it was pulled on this thread by a Mexican and a half-breed. I guess that is all they got left to use. Must of took their que from Obama, a race baiter of the first order as he has demostrated on several prior occasions.

RELH

He called them "Negroes" and Jay-Z calls them "Niggas" so where is the story about Jay-Z being a racist Eldumbfuckingliarado?

1) "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." ?Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at
the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

2)"I think that African-Americans are the same as
regular Americans."

-- Bill Clinton, Interview on Black Entertainment Television during the 1992 Presidential Campaign

3)"A few years back, this guy [Barack Obama] would be
serving us coffee."

-- Bill Clinton in a conversation with Senator Ted Kennedy

I won't even waste time posting quotes from Robert Byrd but you get the point. Selective outrage by the left and the retards like Eldumbfuckingliarado and 440. Cliven Bundy owes the feds a million but Al Sharpton owes a million or so too but we're not beating down his doors are we? Could it be because he's black?

I figured you people for stupid and yet I overestimated you.

First off what does a deadbeat welfare rancher who doesn't have an allotment or pay americans for the grazing he steals have saying one word about those who take and don't give? this is beyond funny but you mouthbreathers don't even pick up on it.

As far as the racism, there are things you don't say true or not. you damn sure don't say them on public record unless you're a moron. if 10 seconds he went from an america hating deadbeat loser to a racist america hating deadbeat loser. no politician who wants to win any election outside the klan will be able to speak to. brilliant, not that I expect you to get it.

Quest, remember that debate we had about racism the last few days ? here you go it's showcased for you right here.

Stay thirsty my friends

Here is the problem with Dead beat Bundy's statement.

Sure there is a higher percentage of Black abortions, jailed men, welfare recipients.

But, it is not all of them. Many are trying to pull themselves up in society. It is gonna be a long haul, and a welfare rancher is the wrong guy to be pointing fingers.

This is the same guy that allowed people to risk their lives because he is a cheating, lazy poor loser. He needs to shut his pie hole and find a respectable way out of the effing mess he created instead of running his BS game any longer.

He is getting some real bad advice, and it sounds like he aint real smart to start with.

One more thing. We created this problem with our own greed.

We brought these slaves from Africa, effed up their lives and now we are paying the price for some greedy self righteous scum bags.

It is a social disaster, and we are finally making progress.

I have been around ranchers all my life, and most are quality people, but, I know the Bundy type. They think they are owed this lifestyle.

He is a lazy dead beat welfare jack ass. There are a bunch of hard working quality ranchers out there getting a raw deal from the Feds, BLM and EPA that deserve support. Not this guy though.

>One more thing. We created
>this problem with our own
>greed.
>
>We brought these slaves from Africa,
>effed up their lives and
>now we are paying the
>price for some greedy self
>righteous scum bags.
>
>It is a social disaster, and
>we are finally making progress.
>
>
>I have been around ranchers all
>my life, and most are
>quality people, but, I know
>the Bundy type. They
>think they are owed this
>lifestyle.
>
>He is a lazy dead beat
>welfare jack ass. There
>are a bunch of hard
>working quality ranchers out there
>getting a raw deal from
>the Feds, BLM and EPA
>that deserve support. Not
>this guy though.
Yea the rancher is old and pretty much set in his dumb ways and far as the slavery goes that was 200 hundred years ago move on.

I guess we can all go hunt without paying our "fee"...and fish too. Maybe this year I won't bother to renew my car tab "fees" and not pay my taxes. I might even start cutting firewood on the Forest without paying my 5.00/cord "fee" for a firewood permit. You can look at this fifty ways and in the end Mr. Bundy is simply a crook.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-14 AT 11:18AM (MST)[p]More often than not I tend to agree with CAforkedhorn, but this is not one of those times. It is not a legitimate question to think the black people were better off as slaves as opposed to being at the gov't trough of welfare. How could anyone think that it is a legitimate inquiry to wonder whether the black people were better off as slaves as opposed to how there are now. How could anyone think that such a notion is worthy of real debate and consideration, which should be taken up by any politician as a legitimate debate.

So being whipped, having women abused in all sorts of ways, all because they were treated as nothing more than any other property the slave owners owned, to be treated however the slave owner wanted, without any consideration of the fact that these were people just the same as any other, except for the color of their skin.

If the conditions under which many blacks currently live in the United States is deplorable, it is because we as a society have failed to live up to the promises we made, that everyone should be treated equally, that everyone should have the right to pursue happiness, that everyone should have complete liberty.

I agree that the government entitlement programs have failed because they operate as hand outs instead of hand ups, so that the people relying on such programs struggle to better themselves. I agree that, as with many situations, there are too many people, whether they be black, white or whatever color or creed, who improperly abuse the welfare system. But in no way would it be a legitimate debate to suggest blacks were better off when they were nothing more than slaves.

This Bundy fellow is a racist, pure and simple, and in my opinion anyone who would agree with him on these issues is as well.

At least that is they way I see it.

The hypocrisy in Bundy's statements is that while he's railing on the blacks for living in a welfare state, he's been grazing his cows these past years on Federal land for FREE!!!

I think racist is a over used word and at this point just a political weapon.

Almost everyone is racist or bigoted to some degree. It is human nature (and animal nature) to suspect anything that is different and sometimes for good reason.

Bottom line is our country in its earliest years created this problem and luckily we had a President like Lincoln that could make the tough decisions to deal with it.

This problem will take a long time to fix and it will not happen in our generation, but, if you look at the progress made since pre & post civil war, since the early 60s you know that things have improved for minorities, and many of them are assimilating into the culture. It wont happen in our lifetimes.

This Bundy guy is just the wrong guy to throw your lot in with.

I am not sure if he has done more damage to curbing the control of the government than he has exposed.

There are real problems with over reach by the Feds and BLM, the way the EPA has been used to ruin peoples lives, but, a POS like Bundy muddies the waters.

There is another side to the story, one people like to gloss over.

The land and riches are finite, and we live in an increasingly inherited society, 6 of the ten richest people in America today all inherited their money.

On average those maligned black folks inherit far less of anything that do their white counterparts, they grow up in more poverty on average, you are comparing apples to oranges when making the case against black people and why they aren't as successful.

Besides his inherited ranch,Clive Bundy claims 600 thousand acres of land to make his money on, he claims its is inherited right.
Anybody besides me understand math and geography?
Clive Bundy and people like him live in a fantasy world, one that's flat and goes on forever, one where there is no end to drop off of.

Look, I'm not siding with Bundy on his grazing issue. If he didn't pay grazing fees then he is stealing from the people plain and simple. What I'm pointing out is the double standard in the media and the spineless politicians running scared. Bundy is certainly not a smart man because he should have avoided that question like the plague but the FACTS support his statements.

Whether or not blacks are better off now than when their ancestors were slaves nobody knows. You're saying that there's a difference between the young black girl beaten and raped by her master and the young black girl beaten and raped by her pimp. I don't agree.

I think what Mr. Bundy was trying to articulate was that the government is keeping the black people down with the entitlements which isn't that much different than slavery.

Again though, why is Jay-Z celebrated for his racial comments and his wearing of jewelry that symbolizes the hatred of whites? Stop being so naive and politically correct.

It was never about Bundy or his cattle for his supporters it was a chance to wage war on the nation they hate and kill a few federal employees if they're lucky. Bundy was more than happy to have the free help to keep his welfare game going.

Bundy's racist comments change nothing for his supporters because they agree with him. the media and politicians on the other hand have to run away.

He's history now we wait for the next clustershag .

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-14 AT 10:40AM (MST)[p]>Look, I'm not siding with Bundy
>on his grazing issue.
>If he didn't pay grazing
>fees then he is stealing
>from the people plain and
>simple. What I'm pointing
>out is the double standard
>in the media and the
>spineless politicians running scared.
>Bundy is certainly not a
>smart man because he should
>have avoided that question like
>the plague but the FACTS
>support his statements.
>
>Whether or not blacks are better
>off now than when their
>ancestors were slaves nobody knows.
> You're saying that there's
>a difference between the young
>black girl beaten and raped
>by her master and the
>young black girl beaten and
>raped by her pimp.
>I don't agree.
>
>I think what Mr. Bundy was
>trying to articulate was that
>the government is keeping the
>black people down with the
>entitlements which isn't that much
>different than slavery.
>
>Again though, why is Jay-Z celebrated
>for his racial comments and
>his wearing of jewelry that
>symbolizes the hatred of whites?
> Stop being so naive
>and politically correct.

Seriously? You cannot be so absolutely crazy/ignorant/stupid to think that an entire race being enslaved is any comparison at all to a pimp beating his whore! Keeping SOME black people down is nothing at all like slavery!

Who gives a crap what Jay-Z says or does. Feel free to complain about his jewelry if you think it encompases a hatred of whites. Bundy wasn't wearing a symbol of any kind. He was verbalizing the fact that he thought black people might have been better off as slaves. Absolutely NO comparison!

S.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-14 AT 10:44AM (MST)[p]So being forced involuntarily into slavery due to being born black vs. getting welfare are not different from each other?

Both you and Bundy are idiots if you can't see that slavery was bad for both sides of the slaver/owner relationship.

What you and Bundy are trying to articulate is so repugnant that it will drive even FoxNews away from their media darling.

Let's see beating and raping a slave girl was considered the Masters right, if a black girl gets beaten and raped now it is a crime. Yet in your mind there is no difference? Stupid is as stupid does.

Are you sure it is the government holding black people down? How do you explain all the highly successful black people in the country?

Bundy is a liar, a thief and now shown to be one of the biggest hypocrites in complaining about welfare while stealing grazing from the government.

Nemont

This BS is over some cowboy who owes a measly million bucks BFD, theirs college football coaches being paid that much in pensions every year, your a bunch of thin skinned pussies over an old f#ck comment's, like Hillary said what difference does it make.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-14 AT 01:37PM (MST)[p]> This
>BS is over some cowboy
>who owes a measly million
>bucks BFD, theirs college football
>coaches being paid that much
>in pensions every year, your
>a bunch of thin skinned
>pussies over an old f#ck
>comment's, like Hillary said what
>difference does it make.

So college coaches who bring millions upon millions of dollars in for college sports programs, who sit down with their employers and negotiate a contract and paid according what they can get in an open and free market way are on the same level as a guy who doesn't think he has to pay grazing fees and ignores the law for 20 years?

What laws did the colleges coaches break? I can name several that ole Clive broke.

You are an idiot.

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-14
>AT 01:37?PM (MST)

>
>> This
>>BS is over some cowboy
>>who owes a measly million
>>bucks BFD, theirs college football
>>coaches being paid that much
>>in pensions every year, your
>>a bunch of thin skinned
>>pussies over an old f#ck
>>comment's, like Hillary said what
>>difference does it make.
>
>
>So college coaches who bring millions
>upon millions of dollars in
>for college sports programs, who
>sit down with their employers
>and negotiate a contract and
>paid according what they can
>get in an open and
>free market way are on
>the same level as a
>guy who doesn't think he
>has to pay grazing fees
>and ignores the law for
>20 years?
>
>What laws did the colleges coaches
>break? I can name
>several that ole Clive broke.
>
>
>You are an idiot.
>
>Nemont
You black?

That's funny! Way too many people are uptight about the race issue here. We had nothing to do with enslaving anyone yet we are to feel the pain and guilt and pass it on to our grandkids. Screw the blacks, browns and whites. Make it on your own and stop whining about how the Man has kept you down. I don't owe you a damn thing so KMA. I don't mean to offend you, Nemont.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-14 AT 02:40PM (MST)[p]264,

Nope, not black but facts are facts: you are an idiot.

Glen,

None of what you are saying offends me. I agree on making it on your own.

So no offense taken here.

Nemont

>When the hole is deep 264
>and Forkie stop digging deeper.
> Some points you cannot
>debate rationally.
What ever Kornholer your like a buzzard just hanging around.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-14 AT 09:31PM (MST)[p] "You're".....even negroes know the difference

"http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/1283eagle_government.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-14
>AT 09:31?PM (MST)

>
> "You're".....even negroes know the difference
>
>
>
>"http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/1283eagle_government.jpg
Yo Ur right I should use spell check.

Again, I myself never said that blacks were better off as slaves than they are now. What I did say is that it is a valid question.

This article helps explain how government interferes with not only blacks but all races and how policies keep poor people dependent.

http://www.fee.org/the_freeman/detail/scratching-by-how-government-creates-poverty-as-we-know-it

In terms of slaves being "owned" by someone else, sure black people are better off today but in terms of being dependent on someone or something for their survival, it's not much different.

Cornhusker, do you sit around and wait for the thread to evolve to decide which side of the argument you are on because it always seems that you don't ever open your cockholster until the two sides of the issue have been beaten up by everyone else. You then chime in with your, "Yeah what he said!" bullshyt in an effort to make yourself seem smart. I don't give a flying f**k what anyone thinks of my arguments and I don't give a flying f**k what Cliven Bundy thinks either.

The point of my argument was first, why was he even asked the question and second, why is the POTUS's good friend JAY-Z given a free pass but Cliven Bundy is an all out racist? Here's a hint, the media wants you sheeple to think Cliven Bundy is a horrible person because we cannot have citizens stand up to the government EVER! That would not be progress. Carry on simpletons!

The free loader did not pay his grazing fees. If he had we would not know who this Bundy racist is. Does he have more than one wife????

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-14 AT 04:26PM (MST)[p]I don't think he is much of a racist, stupid comment, but it shows how out of touch with reality he is more that anything.
He is a lousy poster boy for the sagebrush rebellion, they should have picked someone else.

That where I dislike like him, the sagebrush rebellion is nothing more that a bunch of silver spoon crybabies wanting control of public land, the me myself and I crowd.
In Nevada its the same group that cry about elk eating forage on public land, they cry about grazing cuts in drought years, they whine about this and cry about that, then they complain about the price of fuel to fill their airplanes and the Cadillac they just wrote a check for.
Actually they are a bunch of pukes and Bundy is just what they deserve.

Californian quit while you're behind, even your hero Hannity knows when to tuck his tail and crawl off.

You can't fix stupid, but you sure love to tinker with it.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude you better watch it, I think Piper just wrote you off as one of those rich pukes that whines and crys and writes checks for a new vehicle. Send him a little of your hard earned money and maybe he will like you a little more.

RELH

Yes you have it all figured out RELH, did Bundy hurt your feelings too?
If dude is pushing to transfer and sell public land, if he lobbies politicians to get rid of wildlife, if he thinks the public land is mostly there for him to make money off of, and cries about everything under the sun, then maybe your right?

But I don't think dude is like that, so as usual, your wrong.

RELH is just upset because Cliven is the first hero he's had since Timothy Mcveigh died.

Stay thirsty my friends

I don't think Bundy is a racist. Naive and ignorant, yes. He never said he was an expert on racial issues either. Somebody intentionally baited him into it. He said some pretty nice things about wetbacks, but he won't get any credit for that.

Now everyone can say "I don't support him because he's a racist"

If I got my truck stuck out in the middle of no where and a truck came along that could pull me out, my first question would not be "how do you feel about blacks"

Too bad the morons lost sight of the big picture.

Yeah he's not a racist none of us are, he just tells it like it is about porch monkeys.

What might be that big picture this great american role model in a cheap hat showed us ? this should be good.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude I am not upset, I really believe that Piper is a liberal leech and hates the fact that other people have more then he does. He does feel that others "owe him" a better life. As usual you are just to dumb to see it yourself.
It will not hurt your pocketbook to send him a quarter so he could call someone that cares about his failures in life.

RELH

If you're going to talk about them in the context he did the term you use is irrelevant. I am telling you I could fill a grange hall with people who would talk just like him this afternoon. in this respect he is the product of his environment and I can identify with him, but the fact he would say it on record makes him a moron.

As far as eel's original story as he says goes, I don't know many america hating deadbeats who don't pay their bills so it would be hard to gather many people to identify with him on that.

RELH if we continue down the path we're on we will have nothing but haves and have nots before too long. before you get to happy about that ask yourself if your net worth is closer to Piper's or Sheldon Adelson's? so who should you identify most with? . you may not know, I do. to Adelson you're just a peasant to be plucked.

I already know you're going to say it's Obama's fault, but to pull that off you're going to need to show it's the republican's intent to halt it. facts only please.

Stay thirsty my friends

"but the fact he would say it on record makes him a moron."

And you are just as much on record calling black people "porch monkeys" on a website seen by thousands of people so stupid is as stupid does.

Don't you sit on some kind of water district board? I wonder if they would approve of your derogatory terms used against black people? Are you elected to that position? Ah yes, the OWRC which lobbies state and federal government for water resources. Certainly they wouldn't be very happy that one of their directors uses derogatory racist terms on an internet forum would they?

Aren't you also an official scorer for B&C? If a black person brought you a trophy to score would you say, "nice deer porch monkey"? Or if it was a Mexican would you say, "Nice buck wetback?"

So what makes you any different than Cliven Bundy or Donald Sterling? All three of you are dumber than dirt so there's no difference there. The point is that you too are in the public spotlight albeit not celebrity status but you represent organizations that I'm certain would look down upon your racism.

In my opinion Bundy was baited into making comments that were controversial but I don't believe he hates black people. I've said since day one that this dude is probably guilty of not paying grazing fees and is ripping of the people but then when you of all people bring the race card into the discussion, the hypocrisy is too much.

I can't imagine what black hunters think when they read an official B&C scorer's racist comments on an internet forum. Do you cheat them on their scores because they're black?

Dude the only real fact we have here to deal with is that you are the elite among the hypocrites of this world. Your life must have been very miserable for you to turn out the way you are. I do not believe it was the alcohol but other things at play for you to be so miserable that you must get your jollies as the way you do by twisting everything. Go get a life, or just finish drinking yourself to death. You and Piper do make a good pair in your own way.

RELH

That's a big cow pie the Right foolishly stepped into.

Now they're trying to figure out how to get rid of the stink.

Good luck.

Eldorado

Eldorado, that cow pie they stepped in is far smaller then the "COW PIES", yes that is plural, that the left have stepped in the past year or so. Which cow pies do you think will create the most problems this coming election.
If this is all you have to point a finger at, then you are in for a letdown and some misery after November.

RELH

Californian you're funny. I've said 1000 times I'm racist but I try not to be. you and RELH bask in it, and you can't jabber that away.

As far as my issues with blacks, that's funny. not only is there to the best of my knowledge not a single black person in my county, but my remarks here would be considered politically correct . maybe even too PC for many. so spare me the selective outrage.

As far as B&C goes I've never encountered a black hunter, anywhere, though I'm sure they exist somewhere. like I said, unlike you I work on my racist nature and I'd treat him as fair as anyone. if I can give a black man a fair chance as president why couldn't I as a hunter? you can't say the same so don't preach at me.

As I said I can identify with Bundy about blacks even if I don't agree, it's the culture we live in. all you can ask is we try, and he's not trying.

Stay thirsty my friends

In other words... BS you're a racist hypocrite. Just because you've never met a black person doesn't mean you should call them "porch monkeys". You are a sad individual. In fact, Bundy himself said that black people sit on the porch because they have nothing else to do but he didn't call them "porch monkeys". You're better than him though because you pay your bills I presume?

You're too stupid to understand sarcasm is part of your problem , do I need to explain it?

Yes I pay my bills and I was always in good standing on my allotment with the USFS. I didn't need armed fat white guys and militant skanks involved. so yes I am better than him.

When it comes to racism I have much more in common, I told you that it's part of our culture. I've been interviewed by the media even on tv a few times for ag related issues and you know, black people just didn't come up in the conversation. if it had, I'm pretty sure I could avoid calling them names or saying they're culls who are better off as slaves. we call it common sense and Bundy lacks that as well as a sense of honor and responsibility.

Stay thirsty my friends

>You're too stupid to understand sarcasm
>is part of your problem
>, do I need to
>explain it?
>
>
>Yes I pay my bills and
>I was always in good
>standing on my allotment with
>the USFS. I didn't need
>armed fat white guys
>and militant skanks involved. so
>yes I am better than
>him.
>
>
>When it comes to racism I
>have much more in common,
>I told you that it's
>part of our culture.
>I've been interviewed by
>the media even on tv
>a few times for ag
>related issues and you know,
>black people just didn't come
>up in the conversation. if
>it had, I'm pretty sure
>I could avoid calling them
>names or saying they're culls
>who are better off as
>slaves. we call it
>common sense and Bundy lacks
>that as well as a
>sense of honor and responsibility.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
You know you fu#ked up when you said it and now you want to change it but it doesn't work that way because babies like you whine about about their skin, go drown in your Crown you bitter bastard.

Dude you mentioned that when you were interviewed about ag. business, blacks americans did not come up in the interview.
Well they should not have come up in the interview with Bundy as the incident had nothing to do or involve black citizens.

They came up because a liberal left wing reporter was looking for something to hang a hat on to disgrace Bundy and put him in bad light and Bundy was stupid enough to fall for the bait.
He should have questioned the reporter as to why he is bringing up the subject of black citizens as it did not pertain to the incident or the problems he felt he had with BLM and change the subject to something else like the left is good at doing. Yea! it was a setup by a bias left wing liberal news agency that even audited the interview to make it sound worse and Bundy fell into the trap because he is not used to dealing with two faced liberals that want to distort things to support their agenda. Bundy was guilty of being a fool and stupid, that news agency is guilty of something far worse as to distorting the news to it's public.
I leave it up to you to decide which was the worse offense and worthy of being critizied.

RELH

So your excuse is that you're a product of your environment so therefore you get a pass on being a racist? Apparently morals has nothing to do with whether or not you're a racist in your neck of the woods does it? Everyone else is so you should follow too right?

Where do you read an excuse from me? there is no excuse. I said I can identify with Bundy because we share the same culture, that's a factor not an excuse. we both know better, or at least I do. I work on being better about it every day, so what is your "excuse" for being a dedicated racist?

RELH you're wrong again. Bundy wanted to talk to the media and he shot his moth off. he asked to be in the spotlight, if he doesn't like it he could have just obeyed the law and paid his debts like the rest of us.

264 you're nothing more than a slackjaw, poorly conceived insults and " me too" is all you're good for. why don't you make yourself useful and go lick Clivens boots.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude we have run Bundy to ground, what have you to say about the L.A. Clippers owner, Donald Sterling and his racist remarks to his girlfriend that is front page news.

Talk about supporting the wrong person, the chairman of the NAACP, a very solid liberal Democrat, was just on the news and stated they could forgive Sterling for his racist remarks. In fact they were preparing to give Sterling a "Lifetime Achievment award". This support after Sterling has a long history of bigoted behavior concerning vast property holdings he has in the L.A. and Hollywood area and paid hefty fines for his discrimination based on race.
I wonder if the NAACP is so forgiving because Sterling pays the salary of so many black team members on his L.A. Clippers team. Some reports say Sterling is a Republican, but a check of records only show him making contributions to Democrats Bill Bradly and Gray Davis in CA. Davis is a ex-democrat govenor, Maybe because he also made contributions to liberal causes they can forgive him.

Talk about undue support, I guess only liberals have the right to overlook racial issues if it involves someone that contributes to their causes. Darn we should tell Bundy to send a check to the NAACP and they will forgive him next week for his racial remarks. What a twisted world we live in today.

RELH

They will not forgive him. they said today they are returning the money he has donated. ( yeah I bet ).

In my opinion what he said in the privacy of his home recorded without his knowledge is none of our business, we should have never heard it in the first place. but you can't unring a bell can you.

It may not be over, he can always call the blacks anti-semites that seems to work more often than not.

Stay thirsty my friends

>Where do you read an excuse
>from me? there is no
>excuse. I said I
>can identify with Bundy because
>we share the same culture,
>that's a factor not an
>excuse. we both know better,
>or at least I do.
> I work on being
>better about it every day,
> so what is your
>"excuse" for being a dedicated
>racist?
>
>RELH you're wrong again. Bundy
>wanted to talk to the
>media and he shot his
>moth off. he asked to
> be in the spotlight,
>if he doesn't like it
>he could have just obeyed
>the law and paid his
>debts like the rest of
>us.
>
>264 you're nothing more than a
>slackjaw, poorly conceived insults and
>" me too" is
>all you're good for.
>why don't you make yourself
>useful and go lick Clivens
>boots.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
"MOUTH" not MOTH have another swig.

All that bad grammar and a missed letter the best you can do? don't quit you burger king job.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom