Casper--Pearce Meat Processing

elkhunter7pt

I talked to them about cutting up game meat and love there hours 8am to 8pm and thats sevens days a week during the hunting season. My question is has anyone used them and what did you think about them? Thanks

I have used Pearce's for about 4-5 years. Jr. is a great guy and they do a great job for me. I butcher my own and have Jr. grind the trim. Some friends use him and from what I have seen, he did them right.
For out of staters, he can get the job done quickly (not sure how long-1 day I think with a small "hurry up" fee.
WyMo

I can honestly say that Pierce Processing is the WORST in town. Any other processor would be better. Dan's in Evansville is the best IMO. Not only was the owner of Pierce and the lady taking orders the RUDEST people I have delt with in a long time, but only after taking home the meat (90lbs off a bull elk...???) did I realize the processing itself is very poor. The meat was poorly cut by people who obviously did not spend any amount of time on my animal and virtually every package of meat has elk hair in it. I will never go back.

I use Dan's.They do a great job,a little higher cost than I am used to here in Michigan,but a good processer.

Hve used both Pearce and Dan's. My vote would be Pearce's hands down. Both did a good job but Dan's was very expensive. Pearce's was reasonable. They were also very nice, professional and quick.

I have used Herrick and XXXX in Douglas on the bypass for a lot of years. No problems out of them for me. Dry ice on the site to pack for trip home. Grandma is a little testy if you step on her oxygen hose but other than than I like them.

Pat C.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom