Cass (pic)

Cass

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-05 AT 02:04PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-05 AT 02:03?PM (MST)

Heres a picture from alaska. I'll post more as I upload them.
103974024.jpg

103974687.jpg

103974667.jpg

This last one was last night. Daisy, the siberian Ran away about a week before our cruise. It nearly killed my mom seeing as we couldn't find her. On the boat We were waiting to see if the Animal Foundation had found her. After nearly 3 weeks she was picked up and now she's home again :)

-Cass

geeez, cass...your lucky 'daisy' didn't get as far as 'boneaddict's' house....nice pics.

Cass,

Why so gloom in the first picture? What part of Alaska were you at?? Now on that second picture, not too sure you should have posted that one, I think you might get some harassment from that one with that other "guy" standing behind you.
On the third picture, both nice looking dogs. How old is the Siberian?? I too use to have one a long time ago, he was always getting out, finally had to put up a chain link fence around the whole back yard so he couldn't get out. He was a "cat killer", he hated them and they had better not come in the yard or they wouldn't make it out alive. He passed away on his 16th birthday back in 1988.
Post some more pictures from the Alaska trip.

Brian

c'ASS

NOT BEING SMART BUT PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT SECOND PICTURE!!!

NEVER MIND,I GET IT,IT'S SELF EXPLANITORY!!!

YA,YOU'LL PROBABLY GET MAD AGAIN!!!

I'D RATHER SEE THE NEW WORLD RECORD KING SALMON!!!

OR THE NEW RECORD HALIBUT!!!

OR AT LEAST A PICTURE OF THAT RECORD 'ILLEAGAL' FISH THE CAPTAIN MADE YOU THROW BACK,REMEMBER,THE GOOD EATING FISH???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING c'ASS HAS SOME EXPLAINING TO DO ON THAT SECOND PIC!!!

I don't need to explain anything. If you don't have enough common sence to tell that's my brother then i suggest getting off the site or refrain from replying to my post.

As for the salmon.
Dads 40 lb King
104011203.jpg

Moms First EVER King
104011214.jpg

Brothers 60+ lb LingCod. We weren't even allowed to put this thing in the boat...
104011225.jpg

-Cass

Cass,
Nice pics, Thanks for sharing, Glad to hear ya got your dog back also, Looks like you had a good time, Did you catch any fish?

Tagline

Ignore the idiot Cass and Beastyboy when he finally chimes in . Im surprised he hasnt already since he lives here.
Thanks for posting the pics time with family is what its all about .

FRICKEN LULHORSE ALLRIGHT!!!

BITE ME LULHORSE!!!

ASKING A FEW QUESTIONS!!!

ASKING c'ASS,NOT A LULHORSE!!!

AS I STATED ABOVE,I'M NOT BEING SMART,JUST ASKING A QUESTION!!!

NOW THIS SECOND BATCH OF PICTURES IS KINDA LIKE WHAT WE WERE WANTING TO SEE,I LIKE THE DOG PICTURE TOO!!!

ANOTHER QUESTION FOR c'ASS!!!

FOR SOMEBODY THATS JUST BEEN ON A VACATION LIKE THAT,LOOKS LIKE YOU COULD WIPE THAT BAD-ASS c'ASS FROWN OFF YOUR FACE JUST ONCE???

DID YOU FROWN EVERYDAY OF THE VACATION,AGAIN,NOT TRYING TO STIR IT WITH YOU,JUST WONDERING IF YOU EVER GAVE YOUR MOTHER A SMILE???

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I'VE SAID LULHORSE,TOO DAMN BAD!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING BOTHERING c'ASS,SOMETHING BESIDES ME OF COURSE!!!(YOU BEEN IN VEGAS TOO LONG c'ASS???)

That not a sad face! Its a "LADYS CHECK OUT MY STUDDLY MAN LOOK!"
(NO PIMPLES.... SWEET!).
I love those 40/50lbs bad ass Lings to bad it was closed!
I should have been their the week before!(trip got moved to next year at last moment do to an illness).We were going for Kings and 30/40lbs(smaller- better eatting)Halibut!
Then streams and rivers for trout!
God Bless them cat killers!
RM

RE: FRICKEN LULHORSE ALLRIGHT!!!

I tend not to smile much Bobcat. My mom doesn't really let it bother her anymore, I've been that way for a while now. I don't frown bobcat, I just don't smile much. Not that i'm trying to be a so called "Badass" I just always have something else on my mind reguardless of the situation. Nothing is bothering me, I had a blast on my cruise. Got to meet a great woman, got to spend some time with her, then had to say goodbye as she departed for Long Island. The cruise was a thrill of a lifetime, as it always is. Next stop is Hawaii for spring break.

-Cass

nice looking pictures. I have caught a few 5-10 pound lingcod and those little guys fight like a mother$%^&#$. I can only wonder what a 60# would fight like.

SO

I SEE YOU, YOUR MA & PA CAUGHT SOME NICE FISH!!!

HAVE YOU GOT ANY PIC'S OF THIS GAL???

YOU KNOW I LIKE PIC'S!!!

WELL c'ASS,IT WON'T BE LONG & YOU'LL BE HUNTIN MULEY'S!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS 1 2 LULHORSE IS???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING c'ASS HAS GOT A GIRLFRIEND,BUT IS SHE WORTH MOVING TO NEW YORK FOR???

AND YOU LET HER GO BACK TO NEW YORK???

DID YOU TELL HER YOU ALSO HUNT OTHER TYPES OF 'RACKS'???

'RACKMASTER' YOUR A SICKO!!!

I'LL BET c'ASS NEVER ONCE LOOKED WHERE YOU'RE LOOKING!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING c'ASS MIGHT SOON LIVE ON LONG ISLAND!!!

Is cass the RACKMASTER? Or is RACKMASTER the RACKMASTER. Nice RACK....

Sounds like a great time Cass.

Or should I say...Cass.......anova!
Yeah Baby!

I agree with kingfish, you did crack
a smile on that pic!

Thanks for posting the pics.
Wish I was there too. It's HOT
down here in AZ!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Man......... that girls got lips for days. Good job Cass. And lighten up, your young, life will get worse so you might as well at least try to act happy now.

Hey Nova,

Good to see you finally post up some pics of your Alaska trip. The wife and I are actually planning on taking a cruise up to Alaska next year or the year after.

I guess this puts you one up on the old Cass Vs. Old Oregon competition.

Any more pics of the two-point!?!??! :)

TUFF

Nice fish. Really nice fish!

I never would have thought there would be a condom company in Alaska. I wonder if they make Harbor Seal skin condoms?

Steve

c'ASS

YOU'RE SMILING NOW!!!

I COULD TELL SOMETHING WAS BOTHERING YOU,BESIDES bobcat OF COURSE!!!

I'VE GOT IT PART WAY FIGURED OUT!!!

THE 'FROWNY' PIC'S MUST OF BEEN AFTER THE DEPARTURE!!!

CAUSE YOU SURE WERE SMILING WITH THAT GAL!!!

LIPSTICK PINK WAS HER POISON PEN!!!

c'ASS'S LIPS JUST AS PINK AS HERS!!!

O-O HAS DEFINATELY FELL DOWN A WAYS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING YOU CAN'T B.S. US ABOUT THE KISS OR KISSES,EVIDENCE ALL OVER YOUR FACE!!!

c'ASS

ONE MORE QUESTION & I DON'T GIVE A DAMN RATHER LULYHORSE LIKES IT OR NOT!!!

DID YOU GO DOWN TO THE R.R.C.C. BEFORE YOU MET HER OR AFTER???

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING,NOT BEING NOSY JUST WONDERING???

HEY TUFFBUCKER, I TOOK THAT CRUISE LAST YEAR. TAKE YOUR ROD&REEL, I CAUGHT SALMON IN EVERY PORT WHILE MY WIFE WAS SHOPPING. I THINK I WAS THE ONLY GUY ON SHIP THAT TOOK FISHING GEAR. MUST HAVE CAUGHT AT LEAST 75 SALMON. YD.

BOBCATBESS;
That ain't no smile,It's the start of a full blown bonerfied
LIP CURL : RIMROCK

bobcat, you are a f@%^@#%$ idiot, you are a smart ass and that's why people can't stand you

Cass,

Looks and sounds like you had a great time. I would love to get up there sometime.

Thanks for the pics -

jeremy

Cass, is your brother a giant or R you a midg.
Much thanks 4 the photos, refreshing to see someone thats not been beaten with the fugly stick around here.
Looks like much fun was had by all, hope to take my kids on a trip like that some day.
Was that the "Love Boat" you were on ?

D ASSMASTA

KISS MY TAIL!!!

A SMARTASS THAT WILL CLEAN YOUR LOWLIFE CLOCK!!!

LETS SETTLE IT OFF M.M.!!!

IF YOU THINK THIS IS MORE THAN YOU CAN STAND GO BACK TO THE WANNA-BE SITE YOU CAME FROM!!!

I HAVE RESPECT FOR c'ASS & FAMILY & FRIENDS!!!

YOU RUN PEOPLE LIKE BCBOY DOWN & YOU LOST ANY HOPE OF ANY RESPECT AROUND HERE!!!

ME & c'ASS HAVE HAD WORDS BEFORE,LIKE I SAID,IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I'VE SAID ABOVE YOU CAN KISS MY TAIL!!!

I'M NOT TRYING TO START ANYTHING WITH c'ASS ON THIS THREAD,AS I SAID BEFORE I HAVE RESPECT FOR HIS FAMILY & I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM!!!

PolarBear,THANKS FOR POSTING THE PIC OF ASSMASTA!!!

HOW ABOUT MOUTHMASTA,NO ASSMASTA FIT'S 'IT' BEST!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOT TAKING ANY BULL$HIT FROM LOWLIFE WANNA-BE'S LIKE ASSMASTA!!!

c'ASS

UP THERE ON POST 30 WE'VE GOT ASSMASTA TRYING TO STIR IT!!!

JUST ANOTHER LOWLIFE WANNA-BE I VERIFIED IT WITH BCBOY!!!

THIS IDIOT CAN'T STAND THE LITTLE BIT OF RAZZING I'VE BEEN GIVING YOU,IT'S A GOOD THING HE WASN'T AROUND A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO!!!

NICE PIC'S,SUPER NICE PIC'S!!!

ASSMASTA HAS REALLY MADE A NAME FOR ITSELF WITHIN JUST 50 OR SO POSTS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHERE THESE LOWLIFE WANNA-BE'S COME FROM,HELL WE MAY NOT WANT TO KNOW!!!

thought of another question 4 U Cass,
In the pict. of the rubber co. who took that picture ?
If that was your girlfriend, I'm wondering what she was thinking when you asked her to take the photo.
If it was you parents that took that, I'm wondering what they were thinking while they were taking the picture......

AH,DETECTIVE B_F_E_ HARD AT WORK!!!

HOWS THINGS DOWN IN THE STICKS???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING B_F_E_ MIGHT BE RACKING HIS THINKER A LITTLE!!!

B_F_E I'm not a midget, I'm a tall 5,6. My brother is almost 17 but he's about 6,3 so....
the Rainbow Rubber Co picture was taken with by my parents, My idea.
As for assmasta. He can talk the talk, but he can't walk the walk. Big mouth, Little brain. Must be inbred ;)

-Cass

5'-6 ????? Are you chinese?? your parents don't look chinese.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Nice pics Cass. I think if I were u I would be headed upstream to Spawn in LONG ISLAND. Is there any fishing in LONG ISLAND or just Spawning Grounds. I hate it when the big ones get away? When all u see is their tail fadeing as u despertly try to grasp them knowing deep water is just up river in Long Island. NO wonder Cass didn't catch to many fish!! Good Reason!!

b-ass you had a good thing going then u opened your mouth.
and I reckon u are not smart enough to keep it shut. Before u are done you will have everybody swatting at ya. Like one of them pesky Alaskan squtoes. Any squitoes up there on the boat Cass?
Rut

And I always thought that cass would look like a hard a**.

Cool pics man, I love AK. Looks like you had a good time. After seeing these I definately think that you could take OO. Atleast in a staring contest. He does sport some sick lettuce though.

Andy

Dang I wish I was young again! Women, fishing in AK...all on mom and pops bill...ahhh the life. Congrats on the trip Cass and thx for the pics.

CPSANDMAN
"The Buck stops here...I hope!"

HEY CASS CONGRATS ON YOUR TRIP, LOOKS LIKE YOUR HAVIN A BALL. YOU GUYS GOT INTO SOME NICE FISH TOO. DONT TAKE ANY OF THESE PUDS TO HEART, LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOIN PRETTY GOOD FOR YOURSELF IN ALL DEPARTMENTS. KILL A BIGGIN THIS YEAR, TAKE CARE. YD.

I never new there was red snapper in Alaska, anyway nice pics I hope I can go there someday.

Jake

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom