CC hit

What do you mean about deer? Am I correct when I read they will send you a voucher, then you buy your tag at a registered location? Or do they charge your card? Either way I hope to draw. Good Luck to all!

How are you George? Did you apply for the usual? If so, hope to see you there. This year I am going solo, no kids or brother...

I just went to the store and got my first New Mexico state quarter?

I wonder if that is an oman? Or.........perhaps, I just got a New Mexico quarter?;-)

Travis, Buddy has been fine. He has booked a Moose and Caribou hunt in Newfoundland this fall. I will stay with the Deer and Elk.

Well boys and girls the charges have started!!!

So far I can tell I drew Ibex, Antelope, and Javelina. I sure hope elk charges are later and deer shows up tomorrow on the actual result page.

Good luck to all!!

Elk and Javelina had better watch out, cause that is what my credit card is telling me. The hits are coming in. Good luck to everyone!

Just checked my CC and there has been no recent activity. Looks like I'll have to wait till tomorrow to see if I got a deer tag...

I just got hit for $760 on Cabela's Visa about 3:30 pm today. Gila archery, here I come!

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-08 AT 06:17PM (MST)[p]>Has anyone has a CC hit
>yet? Know it won't
>happen for deer...

Good everyone!!!!

>did you call or look it
>up online

I called when I noticed a $760 difference in my on-line balance, plus available credit.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

You guys are killin' me!! I ain't seen squat and checking every hour or so..... hopefully you guys are ALL NR and they haven't started hitting the residents yet.... yeah right. That black mark is rearing it's ugly head again!

Hang tight Cookie. It is just starting!

Don't feel too bad, I am not hit yet either? That don't sound good does it?

Some cards are slower than others.....

Just found a "pending" charge on my cc for $535. Looks like I'm going elk hunting. Could be unit 52, 6A, or 5B??? Will have to wait til tomorrow to find out. Good Luck ya'll.

Phantom Hunter

Phantom,

When you say "just" does that mean just barely? You have been checking all day and just now it showed up?;-)

Good luck on the one you really want......

KTC,

I hadn't checked since 4:30 central time. I just now found it. Now I can get some work done tomorrow. I think the boss was about to unplug the computer today:)

Phantom Hunter

I am about to throw mine out the window. I have wasted this whole day on this crap. Last week I wasted because of Nevada, and the week before because of Colorado. I just want to know so I can move on.;-)

Solution is to make a stiff drink, pass out, wake up, check results. Drink more to celebrate or... drown your sorrows with more...

Its BAD when the lady at CREDIT CARD bank knows your voice and calls you by name first!
rm

Keep the faith Guys!!!!

Mine literally JUST got hit or finally showed up online(7:00 p.m.). I drew either elk first muzzle hunt in unit 15 or one of the first two Sargent WMA rifle hunts! Holy crapo...I'm going elk hunting again this fall. Can't believe it.

Good luck! -Cody

Thanks Cody....and congrats to you and everyone else that has drew....and make the most of those tags, because god knows they are hard to come by!

YEEEEAAAAA HOOOOOOO!!!!

After years of trying for a youth elk tag, my Boys FINALLY drew a hunt in our home state!!!
Don't know what choice they got, and I don't care because all 3 choices were great hunts!!

Dearest NM G&F,
God blees you, your families, your dogs, your goldfish, your homes, your aunts, uncles, cousins, and your grandma's and Grandpa's.
Please forgive me for all the bad things I've said about you!!
Amen

PS. I hope every other youth hunter that put in gets a tag & gets to go enjoy our great outdoors and hopefully put some tasty meat in their freezers at the same time!

"WIndage & Elevation Pilgrim, Windage & Elevation"

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-08 AT 09:05PM (MST)[p]YEs I just got a huge amount on hold. 34 muzz elk here I come;)
Can we check G&F site at 12:00am?????????????????

KTC, thanks a ton and keep the faith, the hits are still rolling in! My better half's card just got hit for an elk tag amount about 10 minutes ago (9:15)! And believe me, we're watching this stuff by the minute. I'm sending big speed goat tag vibes your way man. Congrats on the stinky tag Cookie, now you don't have to fork over for a LO tag. Good luck to all and keep believin,'I know I am...

-Cody

Thanks trout. I'm with you on sending ktc some mojo. It doesn't look like I drew my goat tag but I drew the two I would wish for if I only got two to choose. Seventeen years and counting!

KTC- What elk units did you put in for? Or did you just go for stink goats?

I drew an elk tag but my heart really wants a stink goat. Even if I dont draw no biggie I still love our system better to have a chance then have to wait for 20...

Nothing here yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! The wife really wants to hunt elk this year.

elk,

No elk application. I am sick of hunting those for a while. Too much work! Only deer and stink goats.

Thanks Cookie, but no hits no emails:-(

MIKE, HANG IN THERE, MY HUNTING BUDDY GOT HIS EMAIL AND I HAVE NOT. WE GOT THE LATE DEER HUNT, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT.

GEORGE

KTC my dad drew the 16A MI hunt as well. The only elk he has ever killed was a 4x4 in Montana back in 83'. But the work is cut out for me on that one!

For those that got the lucky e-mail from F&G, does your status on the draw page still show "PENDING?"

the game and fish still shows pending but the email said succesful for 16 a elk, unit 16 deer, and javalina

36 Elk Muzz oct 4-8

33 Deer Archery Sept and Jan
Both second choices and havent drawn elk in 5yrs. No speed goat this year but around roswell i shouldnt have a problem getting a tag. Good Luck
Thank George

Well I drew my first choice Deer hunt!!!!!! I got the results in the form of an e-mail. Boy can I breathe easier! I noticed that someone got an "SUCCESSFUL" email with more than one hunt. I guess I struck out on Elk this year. I'm crossing my fingers for all you guys. Hang in there, it's only the beginning. GOOD LUCK!

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...got hit for $83 and $53...looks like i'm going elkin and speedgoatin...just gotta wait to find out where but i really dont care because i will be out in the field...can't sleep now!!!!!!! now, to see if i drew deer...whew, this offsets the Lakers getting blown out, hell, forget basketball i'm going hunting!!! good luck all and congrats to those that have hits...still no e-mail though!!!

CelticsLogo.gif

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-08 AT 00:10AM (MST)[p]Posted on the F&G site... Shot down 0 for 2...

Come on Arizona!

The wife ( doesnt have a screen name yet and i stress yet) drew a unit 34 archery elk tag. I just woke her up and I was very excited but for some reason she wasn't. She thought we were under attack or something crazy. She also drew the 2nd season deer tag for 34 and my buddy from back in PA drew the 2nd season for 34 so that will be nice to have him down. I on the other hand couldn't even draw archery deer for 34 which is a 53% tag. Oh well, good luck to everyone else.

I drew Unit 34 Archery Deer tag and A Javalina tag. Also I drew a Oryx tag earlier in the year.

Canon, I got your ibex info. GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE!!! That rock is the worst hill you will EVER attempt to climb! I went with the bow last year and thought I was ready for it but found out just how bad it can be. I am not exaggerating one little bit. I will be back up there in January with my bow again this year and this time I will be ready!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom