CC Hits are starting

El_Gringo

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-14 AT 02:39PM (MST)[p]I just got a $25 hit to my debit card for my sons youth deer tag. Good Luck all.

Just got hit for $45 !! After being a non-res now moved back, 13 points just don't know if it's 13B or 12A east

Yes they are!!
Just called and I have a $300 pending charge from AZ Game & Fish.
Late Kaibab 12AW late here I come!!!!
:D:D:D:D

Hope my son draws his junior hunt also.

Bill

I can't beleave it! I had 2 points and put in for 13b late and 12b late and 12b muzzy! 13b had 70 tags 12b had 60 and 12b muzzy had 20 tags for res! And got a $45 charge! How crazy is that! Lol

lik2hunt how many points did you have?
hornkiller.jpg

16 points one under max. hornkiller
Once they decided to change the draw tag allocation I figured this would have to be my lucky year, or I would probably never draw being a NR. Figured I would of had a 57% chance. Really looking forward to this fall now.

Bill

I have a $300 pending charge from AZ game and fish. Looks like I drew back to back deer tags. It's either a 12AE early tag or a 12 BW early tag. either way, another great father son hunt is in my future. Two total tags this year. A Utah cow tag on SJ and now an AZ deer tag. Two great father son hunts.

You guys sure its not the super raffle charges, There is no 25.00 youth deer tag, there 45.00 now. The super raffle chargred my card yesterday . Better double check before you get to happy.

$300 on my card!!!

16 points have been surrendered - now the suspense of 1st or 2nd choice.

Anyone know when that information will be available?

Just curious. Did anyone draw a tag that did not get an e-mail advising to update your credit card information?

I got the e-mail before the elk draw and drew a tag. I didn't get the e-mail this time around and I'm not expecting to draw since I put in for points only deer and I'll never draw a sheep tag.

Could the update your payment information e-mail be an early indicator?

$25 dollar charge to my bank card yesterday. I didn't buy a Super Raffle tag, so I'm assuming it's my son's youth tag.

I'm a bit confused about the amount as well. I thought there was a $15 application fee that gets applied to the tag if you're drawn. I also thought the youth tags were slightly more than $40 though, so I can't figure it out.

S.

:)

My credit card got hit for $15 and $25 the only thing I put in for in Arizona was a Jr Deer and Jr Javelina tag. I did not put in for the super raffel. I am also confused by the fact that a junior deer tag is $45 and the Javelina tag is $35 so I don't know what to think. Maybe the pending charges are just not the exact amount who knows...

A long-time friend had max sheep pts and has pending charges showing. Just won't know which unit he'll be hunting until official results come out ...

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

Just wondering how does the draw work if you put in for 3 units! Most of the time do you draw your first second or third choice?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-14 AT 12:13PM (MST)[p]Youth deer tags are $38, minus the $13 app fee you already paid is $25. Regular deer tags are $58 minus $13= $45. For Residents.

For non resident juniors the app fee is $15 paid in advance so the charge for a deer tag is $25 and the charge for a javelina tag is $15.

Anyone know when they will post the results?

LIK2HNT....Congrats and hope your son draws too. Use to put in for that area also back in the early 90's then quit, sure wish I had continued but too late now to start again.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Checked around and there is no mention of any more CC hits on any of the other sites...I would say they are done.

I hear you, 13 points....no matter what it's going to be a good one. Happy to be a resident again!

My friends just got an email yesterday saying they got drawn for the Kaibab and that their Credit Card was not valid and they had toll 10am this morning to give them a credit card that was valid or they will be withdrawn! So yeah I'd think next week.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom