cecil backlash

mntman

Long Time Member
http://sportingclassicsdaily.com/zimbabwe-to-cull-lions/
Well at least the anti's accomplished something, they were able to stop the flow of American hunting money flowing into local economies. It would be used for schools, water wells, crops, meat provided, management of big game species etc... now that isn't happening and the lions are still being killed. Dam those anti's are simply genius!!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

I still argue with sheep about the lion, and they're the ones gonna vote your next president in, sheesh.

I lived in Zimbabwe for 18 months (and Zambia for 6 months). If the anti hunting crowd got its way it would be a disaster for the country and the people, not to mention the game populations.

That said, I have to question the validity of these claims. In 7 months since the Cecil fiasco, they are now 200 lions over objective? I have a hard time believing this one preserve would have been killing 30 lions per month the last 7 months through a hunting program.

If they have "about 200 lions" to "give away", I'd say they were over objective prior to an American Dentist killing a nearby lion... They frankly could make a fortune selling permits to hunt that many lions. I can only imagine what the local area could do with that much money...

This is exactly how liberal activism works.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom