Celestron Binocs

H

HighHunter

Hey Doug or anyone have any feedback on the Celestron Regal 10x42s? At the $400 to $500 range the seem to be a pretty good binoc for the price. Plus that No Fault warranty is pretty appealing.

Also Doug at cameraland, just wondering if you guys carry them.

Technically we are Celestron dealer and I can order them for you, however, I do not stock them and am not all that familiar with that particular glass.
In the price range you are looking at I would suggest either the Pentax DCF SP or the MInox BR ASPH.
Please feel free to call me to discuss it

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

Hey Doug, one more question.

Was looking at the Minox BD 9.5x42 IF ASPH binocs. What is your opinion of the IFs and how practical is the focus? I noticed that you have to focus both eyepieces but after the initial focus adjustment you dont have to adjust it again for any distance.

The 9.5x42 IF is a great binocular, if you do not wear glasses. if you do wear glasses there is not enough eye-relief causing a blueish haze at the edges. With that said, they are very convienient. Once they are focused for your vision they are just a pickup and view item. Great glass, good coatings, nice construction

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

Highhunter,
Keep in mind that those non focussing bino's really suck when you are trying to focus on an animal behind trees or brush. I have never been happy with them. I think hunting glasses really need the center focus for clarifying things.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom