Cell Provider Coverage?

slamdunk

I've been a loyal Verizon customer for at least 25 years.
I experienced absolutely horrible service this year on the Wasatch unit and it used to be the only one that worked up there.

My son has T-mobile and gets clear service almost everywhere up there.

I rolled my ATV and got banged up pretty good on my mid season elk hunt, had I hit my head or broke something, I'd have been in some real trouble till someone came along.

Anyone else seeing service changes for better or worse since 5G was rolled out?

I was on Diamond mtn for the mid hunt. Could not get a Signal until I was in sight of Vernal. Those with t-mobile had service almost everywhere on the mtn. Ridiculous. I will be changing to t-mobile

It was a joke

I was on Diamond mtn for the mid hunt. Could not get a Signal until I was in sight of Vernal. Those with t-mobile had service almost everywhere on the mtn. Ridiculous. I will be changing to t-mobile

It was a joke
I was just told about Mint Mobile, it runs off Tmobile at a fraction of the costs.

We downgraded our home internet to Verizon and it’s pretty frustrating. Slow, sometimes does work. I can’t say I’ve noticed any issue with my phone and coverage, but my guess is that they’re growing faster than their equipment.
I’m blaming Verizon for my lack of getting a Colorado reissue. :ROFLMAO:

Wife just switched us to Pure talk from Verizon because it was way cheaper. Haven't had it long enough to see for sure what service might be but on Saturday I was sitting on the side of a mountain with a friend who has Verizon and had zero service. I dialed his wife's phone from mine and she answered it. Was loud and clear with pure talk but no service with Verizon. I'll know more after this hunting season if this continues to hold true.

Dear GAWD. Now we gotta listen to Bess railing you about ATV'S.

Ive been T mobile for ever. Used to really suck. Lately they seem to have gotten their chit together.

If in public safety look at first net. Been pretty decent coverage, and kids T mobile seems to be ok in the mountains we venture in

It is all about the band width.
When ATT and Verizon switched to 5g they narrowed the bands and that has took limited coverage in areas that does not have strong service. That is what a First Net official explained to me.
I have no idea on Tmobile it has always been verry limited In my area.

Slammy sometimes I think that T-Mobile contract plans or payment plans have better service than prepaid T-Mobile

I've been a loyal Verizon customer for at least 25 years.
I experienced absolutely horrible service this year on the Wasatch unit and it used to be the only one that worked up there.

My son has T-mobile and gets clear service almost everywhere up there.

I rolled my ATV and got banged up pretty good on my mid season elk hunt, had I hit my head or broke something, I'd have been in some real trouble till someone came along.

Anyone else seeing service changes for better or worse since 5G was rolled out?
Version went to crap for sure. I hear the same thing T mobile.

The answer to this is one of each. The one the wife knows about gets airplaned and the other is used to talk while on hunting trips. But yes T mobile worked in places in NM this year where verizon was dead. Never used to be the case with verizon

One of my kids who lives in Roy has mint. When he comes to Vernal, the only time he has service is when he can connect to Wi-Fi.
I switched to AT&T a couple years ago. I can't complain much about their service.

favorite part is no cell service in the mountains. Most our mountain ranges provide no cell service. either go to spot or satellite phone if you wanted a for sure call out

Yep same here.. Verizon cell coverage saved my life in 2007 above Daniel's Summitt. However, this year Verizon service seems like the lowest tier coverage available. AT&T, Consumer Cellular, and T-Mobile all had full service phone and internet where Verizon had ZERO. Been a loyal customer for 20 years, just need the free time from work to make it into a AT&T store for an upgrade.

Yep same here.. Verizon cell coverage saved my life in 2007 above Daniel's Summitt. However, this year Verizon service seems like the lowest tier coverage available. AT&T, Consumer Cellular, and T-Mobile all had full service phone and internet where Verizon had ZERO. Been a loyal customer for 20 years, just need the free time from work to make it into a AT&T store for an upgrade.
Exactly my story and experience.....bye bye Verizon!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom