Central Idaho Snow Levels

shelbys

Hey guys, I drew a bear tag up in unit 32 and was wondering how the snow is looking up there? I'm going to be heading up soon, just wondering if I should bring the snowmobiles or 4 wheelers.

In particular, how about the snow level around Banks, Council and in between.

Above Banks mountain roads still impassable, Council not sure aint been up there, have been out quite a bit in other areas and have not yet seen any bear sign not to discourage you their are a lot of bears PM me and if you are interested i can give you directions to a place that almost always holds a bear or two. I think a couple more weeks they should be comming out.

Bears are already awake...at least in some parts of the state.
Mar 19th.
ThatswhatImtalkinabout.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys! I am getting really excited and gotta believe some of the bears are starting to wake up.

Anybody have recent updates on snow reports in the mountains of Idaho?

Big storm has been going through this week. Dumping lots of snow in the mountains.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom