Chaffetz quits!!!!

pufftuffly

That douche bag Chaffetz says he won't run for reelection in 2018. One enemy of public lands down and many more tards from Utardia to go. Hopefully Bishop is next to quit.

Chaffetz has every intention of further abusing his chairmanship of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. He knows he will pay a large political price for going to partisan extremes for continued blocking of any investigation of Dear Leader's financial dealings.

>And when Don Peay takes his
>place?

That would be sweet. Then when he jumps right on board with Bishops PLI all the kool-aid drinkers can see what a slimball he really is.

So now in the private sector he will lobby and get millions of dollars to fight for land transfers from the western states.

His fight will not be over. Watch him switch to a land grab group

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobby...30008-how-chaffetz-could-get-rich-on-k-street

323421626570513685990098870652286725493870346854n.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-17 AT 02:18PM (MST)[p]Oh, this is getting good. Now it turns out Chaffetz is hinting he may not even finish out his term. This would mean a special election to fill his vacancy should he leave. Utards have no system in place for such an occurrence so this should be funny.

I wonder if he was having a straight or gay affair? One never knows with Chaffetz but he is surely acting like he's behind a 8-ball.

He still polls well among Rs so who knows? Maybe he is eyeballing Hatch's seat or run for Governor. He wants off the Oversight Committee which can be read in many ways, especially if he feels that it is a rough road ahead for Dear Leader.

I'm going to step out on a limb here, might it be because he actually wants to do his job ? I know it's unlikely from a partisan hack like he's been so far but one has to wonder if there isn't a shred of patriotism popping up in him.

There is no way he can do his job in partisan shackles. just maybe .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom