challis/salmon

madmoose

anyplace in challis or salmon or down the pahsimeroi that a hunter could run in and take a shower? or recommendations on a cheap motel that we could get for a night..(sometimes you just cant beat a shower) :) thanks guys!

There use to be a campground right in Salmon that had showers, but this was back in the mid 80's when I was hunting there.
Go to: www.google.com and type in Camp grounds in salmon, Idaho
something should show up there for you.

Brian

There is a place called the "Wagon Wheele" in Mackay that if memory serves me is a cheap place to stay if you want to go that far down. I think Mackay is about 25 miles from Challis. Hope this helps.

There are several motels in both Challis and Salmon. There are also a lot of Bed and Breakfast type places in both of these areas. It just depends on what town you are closer to.
I dont think that there is anything in the pahsimeroi valley besides the bar in May.
Salmon has a truck stop with showers.
Challis has the hot springs with showers before your swim.

Hope this helps.

Try the Royal Gorge Motel, right there at Ellis (mouth of the Pashimeroi). Not sure if they are open for hunting season. If not, there are B&B's each way from there about 10 miles.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom