Chance to Thrash Anti's in MT

SHB

The Antis got an initiative on the ballot this fall in MT to ban all trapping on public land.

http://www.montanatrappers.org/177.htm

The ignorance, and torrential hypocrisy of the animal rights folks can still be beat in the west where most of the food and resources that sustain them come from.

But it takes money for the media to make the stakeholders aware, and get them to the voting booth.

If you can help please do.

If you can spread the word on social media please do.

This is the contact info for Jim Buell, from the Montana Trappers Association, they are going to need monetary help to get the word out, (buy ad time) and get the sportsmen to the polls. If you would like to help here is Jim's contact info.

Old School donations like checks or money orders, you can send them to Jim Buel.

Jim Buell,
P.O. Box 133, Gildford, MT 59525
406-376-3178
[email protected]

Their Go Fund Me Page, which can be shared on Facebook, etc.

https://www.gofundme.com/2gx66sak

The Donation Page from the MTA website where you can use paypal.

http://www.montanatrappers.org/donations.htm

More Info about the bill:

http://www.montanatrappers.org/177.htm

Thanks for taking the time to look at this post.

If you can share this info on your favorite social media that would be great.

Im so tired of the ignorant, with zero standing, f*****g up the lives of normal people.

One of these days it will be "no shooting on public land except in designated areas".....but at least it will still be public land.

Anyone else find it funny that everyone can get so up in arms over trail cameras, sfw, and all of those
Posts can go to several hundred plus? Yet this gets no traction??

We get our asses kicked by the anti gunners and anti hunters for one simple reason:

They can all agree to be against everything.

We can't agree on a damn thing!! Trail cameras, long distance shooting, 4 wheelers, just to list a few preposterous things to argue about.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-16 AT 12:04PM (MST)[p]>Anyone else find it funny that
>everyone can get so up
>in arms over trail cameras,
>sfw, and all of those
>
>Posts can go to several hundred
>plus? Yet this gets no
>traction??
>
>We get our asses kicked by
>the anti gunners and anti
>hunters for one simple reason:
>
>
>They can all agree to be
>against everything.
>
>We can't agree on a damn
>thing!! Trail cameras, long distance
>shooting, 4 wheelers, just to
>list a few preposterous things
>to argue about.
Lots of guys look at this issue and figure, well, I don't trap. Make no mistake, if the people behind this BI get it done, something else will be in their sights. Just because you don't trap, doesn't mean this won't sometime affect you as a hunter. This particular thread is a Montana issue. Coming soon to a state near you if it hasn't already. mtmuley

Yep look at Colorado leg hold traps gone, spring bear season and baiting gone, next up an all out ban on bear and lion hunting. If its not on this ballot it will be on the next there have already been several meetings across the state about the lion hunting.

I too am stunned at the lack of interest in this topic. We best wake up & pay attention & get involved when issues like this come up, or prepare to pay dearly for it in the long run. If nothing else, the Go Fund Me page linked in SHB's post above, makes it super easy to contribute a little to the MTA to help in this fight.

First trapping,

Then hounds chasing lions
then coyote contests,
then shooting on public lands,
then spring bear hunting with baits,
then "trophy" elk, deer, & sheep hunting.
This is a slippery slope.

The farther this society gets away from people hunting & butchering animals to feed their families the more real this threat becomes.
I'm not a trapper and have no plans to hunt or trap in Montana but I will be making a small donation to stop this.
Sportsmen could be a powerful group but were to fractionalized. 10$ from each and everyone of us would have a great impact.

It is OK for the homeowner to kill the mouse in order to protect the corn flakes in his pantry, but God forbid the rancher kill the coyote in order to protect his livelihood.

This is exactly how they started in California they started with the bear bating ban then the lion hunting ban and now they Just passed a new law that says we have to register to buy ammo. I can't tell you how bad it is but if I try to go to a store to buy ammo they never have anything in stock that is what you need so you go to the internet. We'll now that won't work along with the lead bullet ban they have made most of my guns not legal to hunt with because there is no copper bullets in any kind of supply that you can get. So 6 of my special caliber rifles sit idle.
NOW THAT IS HOW THEY TAKE YOUR GUNS FROM YOU, BABY STEPS ONE SMALL THING AT A TIME.
Take note this will be all over if we don't stick together on this one Democrats and Republicans alike. If you want to keep your guns now is the time to ACT!!!!!!
Hell we even have human society people on our Fish and Game board if that isn't a conflict of interest I don't know what is.
Crazy Times

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom