Changed CC and now...???

BioHazrdMan

Got a call from my CC company a few days ago, had a fraud charge and they closed the account and got me a new card with different numbers. Don't think it will affect the draw at all since all the hunts were pay up front, but (hopefully not) if I get a refund to a old account #### what'll happen? Tried the NMDGF website but could not find anyplace to change my CC info. Any ideas???

I've had this done with my AMEX before and AMEX saw that my "old" account was being credited and transferred it over to my new account number.

Not sure if it will work this way for you CC compnay or not.

And, think positive! You won't be getting a refund! YOU DREW OUT!!

Im pretty sure they send you a check.even if you used a CC

"Hunting" Its Not A Hobby Its A Way Of
Life

Refund is the same form as payment, which creates two cc transactions and is why app fees went up last year and why they went down this year. The dept can only charge their estimated cost. They switched cc processors this year and had to pass on the savings.

Your Credit Card Company should transfer the refund to your new visa account number. If you dont notice it for a couple of days after refunds have been issued, call your credit card company and have them look up your old account to see if the refund is there, then just have them transfer it. I had this done with my Cabelas CC last year on a different issue and it worked out fine.

you can go in to your account, license sales, my purchases, review, and click on the "change credit card" on the rh side of the page.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom