Changing your entry

huntnrich

I put in for my Wyoming elk tag, and after going over the elk map, I think I put in for the wrong tag. Can I call the Wyoming G&F dept and change it before the draw?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-13 AT 02:39PM (MST)[p]No need to call them. Just go back into your online account and see what you put down for your choice. If it's not what you want,just make the change to what you really want under the "MODIFY" section. It's very simple to do.

Here are the exact instructions to do what you want on your app:

Modifying your Hunt Area and Hunt Type Prior to the Drawing

Applications submitted on the WGFD website may be modified on the WGFD website. This feature is also available for paper applications once the application data is entered in the system. Go to the Department's website at http://wgfd.wyo.gov and choose "Enter a License Drawing" under the "Hunting" tab. Enter your sportsperson information and hit "submit." Click on the "View Previously submitted Applications" button and then the "Modify" button and then select the "Continue to update areas and types" button. You will not be able to modify the fee type for which you have submitted your application. For example, you can't change from a regular to a special or a reduced price to a full price or vice versa. The party originator must make the modifications to party applications. Modifications to party applications may also be submitted to the License Draw Section by fax at 307-777-4679 and must include the sportsperson identification number and the applicant's signature. The deadline for modifying hunt areas and types on applications is listed in the Resident and Nonresident Initial Drawing Application Period and License Fee Charts

Thanks guys got it done. I hunted moose last year up in this area and got mistaken by the elk boundaries. There hard to read from that map.

Thanks

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom