Charlton Heston dies at 84.

peakfreak

Very Active Member
Just read that he passed away today. He played some great roles in his day. He was a past president of the NRA. Got to love him for that. He will be missed.

Prayers go out to his family.

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

peak,

Thanks for the heads up. You have to admire anyone who will stand up and take on a tough and highly debated position like he held with the NRA. Even more so when they make a living in a place like Hollywood.

I saw a clip where that POS Michael Moore was at his house trying to blame him for some kids death because the kid was shot. what a puke Moore is.

He was a true American and Michael Moore is not worthy enought to kiss his butt!!

RELH

I HOPE HE HAS A GUN OR TWO IN HIS HANDS WHEN THEY LAY HIM TO REST!!!

I DON'T THINK ANY OF THE JACK-ASSES OF MICHAEL MOORES CALIBER WOULD OF DARED CROSSING HIM!!!

MAY HE REST IN PEACE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Hella good man. Not many would stand up for his beliefs like he did. He had it made in the shade, probably cost him many friends, i give the man credit and he always had my respect.

Thank You Mr. Heston!!

That sucks, he was the deliverer of some of my favorite one liners! I love this one that he said to Bill Clinton:
"Mr. Clinton, sir, America didn't trust you with our health care system. America didn't trust you with gays in the military. America doesn't trust you with our 21-year-old daughters, and we sure, Lord, don't trust you with our guns.? I guess the same could be said about Hillary, even the part about or daughters, eh? I'm always dropping his lines from Planet of the Apes and Grapes of Wrath into weird conversations. He seemed like he was a pretty cool dude.
"Get your stinking paws off me you damn, dirty ape!"
"Soilent green is people!"
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Grapes of Wrath? Did you mean the 10 Commandments? Grapes of Wrath was Henry Ford.

Soylent Green is classic!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I liked him in "The Mother Load"

"The lure of Gold can make a man do anything. Anything."

He played himself, "Silas" and his brother "Ian" in that great movie.
It also starred Kim Basinger in her younger years.

I have looked high and low to buy it, but it's out of print and i can't even find it for sale anywhere.

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Liberals like Zigga did not care that much for Charlton Heston, due to Heston have a big brass pair and would tell liberals where they could stick their ideas and themselfs.

RELH

>I didn't like him that much.
>

Oh do tell why. Was it the guns, his distrust of the Clintons, or did you not agree with him marching for civil rights with Martin Luther King? Or is it just too much for you to have an advocate of civil rights who doesn't have a (d) after his name?

I guess it was his pointless drivvle about gun bs. That's all.

Apparently you've never watched one of his speeches for the NRA.

heston stood up for what he believed in, not alot of actors would do the same. i just seen the movie major dundee that he was in. the role was typical heston, trying to catch up with some apaches even if he had to cross the border to do it. ce61 and after that comment by zigga all i can say is i would slap you senseless but i wouldn't have to hit ya

My job here at MM is to stir the $hit and make grown men cry. (ie wolves and slick willy) I've got nothing against Heston himself just the "sky is falling" attitude from the NRA. I do admire anyone that fights for what they believe in unless they are cashing a hefty paycheck for it. Just calm down ladies.

nickman said;
Zigga........damn, but you are a contrary kind of guy.

ROTFLMAO! Now, there's a pot calling the kettle black.

I'm not sticking up for Zigga at all but i sure caught the irony in your comment nickman. Thanks for the laugh!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom