Chart for how mant points it takes

Gator

Long Time Member
Where can I find the chart for how many points it takes to draw a hunt. It use to be under draw odds and you could see what % it took to draw or what your odds was with 4 point and if it was taking 8 for a sure draw deal.
Any help. Thanks

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thanks
I didn't understand them BUT now I do.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-14 AT 11:08AM (MST)[p]AZHUNTIN, im really not sure how to read that link you sent to GATOR, Whats 10 points for elk and 20 for Antelope look like for myself? I know nothings guaranteed..

BUTCH

Depends where you are wanting to put in. I know 10 points and 20 points for antelope don't put you in any of the Bonus Pass Rounds For Any Premium hunts. Unless of course you are doing archery You would be guaranteed an antelope tag but not an elk. For rifle your odds are still below 2-3 percent for any rut hunt or antelope hunt.

Bonecollector is right. It depends on what hunt you put in for as to where your odds will be for a particular hunt.

Gator, the easy to read draw odds on MM a few years ago now cost you $$$. Go to Hunters trailhead, pay the #25.00 and you have an easy to read draw odds machine.

They went from free on MM to part of Huntin Fool, now they are on their own.

Or you can scroll through what each state puts out, some way better than others.

That was the one I was looking for. BUT I think I will keep my money.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom