Chase for the Nextel Cup 2

S

shedpax

Hey whats going on everyone here in MM land, my last post chase for the nextel cup got a lot of response so what the heck lets talk about the past couple of races.
Last week at Talladega was the most exiciting race so far in the chase for the nextel cup!!!! Junior won again with a gutsy call( 2 tires) on his final pit stop with less then 10 to go. With his fresh tires on he drove from 12th to the front in no time at all but me being a huge 20 fan just can't help but wonder what would of happened when junior and stew were running 1 2 if the 4 car pack behind them would of followed stew when he drove to the inside of junior he might of won but the pack followed junior and he went on to win and take over the points lead but with his comments in victor lane he lost his lead to kurt bush.
This weeks race was pretty dull for exicitment. A couple of the top ten pretty much punched their ticket for being out of the chase ( 12 , 48).
Just wondering what every else thought about the race and what they think of junior Penalty.

If anyone saw the busch race what the heck Nemacheck? If you don't have the outside lane don't force it and put stew into the wall!!!!!!

Great topic to talk about. Hunting and racing go hand in hand with me. The Little E fine was a little steep for me. Take more cash, but don't touch the points. How about the 21 last week? That would have been awesome if he could have pulled it off on the last lap. Ryan Newman is my favorite, But I have to agree with you I think he is done. Toney Stewart is a racing machine, but he's still upset because he's not a young gun. He doesn't shower and shave enough to be considered for that role. Although he did shower after he won Watkins Glen. I think he had a brown tail in his pants.

Peakfreak

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom