Cheapest Insurance For Teenager

HuntinFool

I know that a few of you probably have sons close to my age (17), so I was just wanting to know of any companies that are more affordable than others. I am currently driving a 2007 Ford Focus, but I will be buying a 2014 Toyota Tacoma around August when I turn 18 so I can actually build a little credit.

There are a few good online compare tools you can use when the time comes to insure your new rig. There's a bunch that goes into insurance cost, and much of that is based on the individual driver. Those comparison tools will help you get the best idea of the cheapest for you and your record.

Good luck!

maybe Obama can get his hands on car insurance to and screw that up.

I guess it depends what state your in?

back in the day my insurance would cut me a deal for good grades and drivers ED.

I knew you were a Young Punk!

But 17?

JUDAS!

Ain't Nothin Cheap about Insurance for Kids!

Good thing you've got a Car that gets decent Mileage so you can afford the Insurance!

Insurance is one of the Biggest Rip-Offs known to Man!

Like nfh said!

Maybe Obama can stuff that down peoples throats too!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Best advice I got is to don't speed!!!! When I was 17 I was paying just a couple dollars short of $300/month on my pickup, my payment for it was only $225/month :)

I should probably follow my own advice cause not long ago I got caught doing 94 in a 70, sure am happy that semi slowed me down at the exact time I met that trooper or it would have been higher...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I have been lucky with the speeding. I bought an Audi a6 last February. A couple days after I got it I was headed to school and a highway patrolman caught me going 79 in a 55. I talked to him for a little while about where I was headed and who's car it was. He went back to his charger and came back a little while later and didn't even give me a written warning. He said that he was impressed that I had actually worked to save up my own money to buy the car.

AllState.
Farmers

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>I knew you were a Young
>Punk!
>
>But 17?
>
>JUDAS!
>
>Ain't Nothin Cheap about Insurance for
>Kids!
>
>
>Good thing you've got a Car
>that gets decent Mileage so
>you can afford the Insurance!
>
>
>Insurance is one of the Biggest
>Rip-Offs known to Man!
>
>Like nfh said!
>
>Maybe Obama can stuff that down
>peoples throats too!
>
Auto insurance has already been stuffed down people throat and you can blame Calvin Coolidge. Here's the shocker, wait for it, he was a Republican. Basic coverage became mandatory in 1927.

I don't know what your relationship with your parents is but if the car is in their name and you live with them the insurance will be a lot cheaper than if you title it in your name and live on your own.

You can get the advantage of multi-car and safe driving discounts. And you won't get canceled the first time you have an accident.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom