cheater bull from 6-22-12

big6

1340644817-picsay.jpg

picsay-1340644960.jpg

www.hightopoutfitters.com

Awesome bull, Thanks for posting, I need that to keep me going for the next 54 days until the season opens!

I too have seen that bull. He was very close to our cabin. I am hoping that he gets another year and maybe my boy will be lucky enough to draw next year. Not going to say where he is yet. It would be fun to see what he would be if gets through another year or two.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-12 AT 05:02PM (MST)[p]nebo,i know where you are thinking this bull was but he was not there and was not on any private or within 500 yards of private. but easily could have been in a short time.i will send you a pm back i am curious where your cabin is. i grew up on this unit and know a few of the landowners in the area you are talking. anyways he is a neat bull and liked his picture taken and dwalton i am sure our guys will get you a good bull on the sw desert. this bull could use a few more years but will probably not get the chance. time will tell for sure.

www.hightopoutfitters.com

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom