check him out

Q

quietman303

I was soo hungry and thought that I'd have myself a good breakfast meal. I was making breakfast and turned on the cd player not know what was inside. The cd ended up being Ron White's cd drunk in public, I hadn't heard it before, and to my surprise I became seriously intrigued at his jokes, and burnt my breakfast that I was looking forward too. But because his cd was so entertaining I was in such a good mood after and didn't care. You guys have to hear him. He is a witty and fascinating man. He turns all his experiences into lengthy jokes. He's great. I highly recommend him if you need a good laugh.

went to see him and larry the cable guy in phoenix a few weeks ago. hurt myself laughin'. get the video "BLUE COLLAR COMEDY REVIEW". has white, larry, engval and foxworthy. real funny.

I thought Ron White was the funniest guy of the four. I have watched the Blue Collar Comedy Tour about 5 times and I still laugh when I watch his part.

I have to agree with all of you guys. i bought that dvd after i saw a little on comedy tour. they need to give larry and ron white the long spots because they are funny than the others. which CDs are you talking about. I want to buy them. i would love to see them in person. Get er done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garrett

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom