check it out!

browtine

Super Moderator
For all you shed freaks out there. This is the BEST shed hunting dvd ANYWHERE. I helped with this video and there are a few MM'ers picking up GIANT stuff on it. This DVD is going to be at antlerfest and is being sold right here at mm.com. I will ask founder to post a link where you can get-r-done.
ss.jpg

ss1.jpg

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Holy crap it's finally here!!!!!!! Been a long time waiting but I'm sure it'll be well worth it knowing the quality of vids Team Mossback puts out!!! Right on, thanks for letting us know Brandon!

Josh

Brandon,

Is this the ONE we were talking about??? If so, I can't wait to pick it up. Im sure that there is some AWESOME footage and sheds and will be a great addition to my collection of videos.

One thing, tell them to at least spell your last name right next time!!! :)

SCOTT

HAHA! I know. Its pretty bad he doesnt know how to spell it by now. He actually felt pretty bad. and yes, this is the "ONE".

This Video has it all man. Epperson and Gillard pick up some freaking MONSTER sheds. Gillard picked up two 200 sets (typical) on one trip! plus some singles in @ the 100 inch mnark and above. Epperson is picking up sheds off of world record animals (No Kidding) and Bulls over 400! If you have time tomorrow, come by the new house and check it out.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Shawn, you find the other side to that shed yet?!?!? Get on it if the answer is no!
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Brandon,

I may just make the trip out there tommorrow. I have to go to the in-laws for dinner, but I dont know what time. I'll give you a ring and we'll figure something out!!

SCOTT

Drive up here Josh... Its not that far.. and you can bring my 224 inch elk shed back. :)
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom