Check it out...

Jeez...what the hell is that, access hollywood?

i don't know man...to me, hunting and a bunch a corny hype never made a happy couple

that mini-drama stuff is just way too contrived...but i'm sure all the internet hunters will just love it! :)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-11 AT 08:59PM (MST)[p]"Internet Hunters will love it!"

What?

Do you even know what the publication is about...It's not about telling you where to go hunt, it's not about selling hardcore hunters areas, it's about saving time & money.

We list businesses around the units! The rural convinience stores number that has your RANGER finder battery when yours goes dead. We list archery shops for those that break a limb & travel from Oregon to hunt AZ on their once in a lifetime elk hunt. We list meat processors & taxidermists for those new guys or for hardcore guys that want OPTIONS.

We have weather information, we have drought information, we have resources that are UNIT specific! We have skinning guides, native land hunting information, field judging, scoring & more...

I am not trying too sell UNIT information on big game. I work my butt off as DIY hunter & I charish my spots & my blood sweat & tears that have gone into months of scouting.

dude I think you need to think before you SPEAK!

It's a promo video to create hype! Hype for a product that I believe in, that I use in my own home state. Don't buy it, don't like it thats okay...Just remember when you draw that permit of a lifetime, where you could have found a number to that small town store that you never knew about...

It helps me & I think it can help more people.

thanks, but i always consider before i say anything...it doesn't always come out very diplomatically, but its always what i honestly think

like i said...the internet hunters WILL love it!

good fer ALL of you guys...don't worry so much about one man's opinion, there's a whole market out there for ya ;)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-11 AT 08:08AM (MST)[p]"don't worry so much about one man's opinion"

I guess that is what makes me different than most... ;-)

"the internet hunters WILL love it....good for ALL you guys.."

I guess I am an internet hunter because I post videos & pics on the internet? I don't get it, sorry man it makes no sense too me.

Thanks for your opinion, it always matters...

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-11 AT 10:59AM (MST)[p]now hold the dang horses, Craig...you will notice that i never said anything about you or the product itself???

i just don't like promotional vid...no big deal!

as far as 'internet hunters'...you can decide for yourself what the definition of them guys is :)

seriously, no worries man

i like the premise but maybe slow down where you are showing what is in the publication, it went by so fast i didnt get to see all that you were offering......cbryant

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-11 AT 09:10PM (MST)[p]Like to read the opinions! Thanks Guys!

It's a little hot on the speed but it gets people excitied about hunting or at least me. We will do some that are a little slower, my dad doesn't like it either. That's his opinion but we don't agree on a lot of things...

Kinda fast at the end, but that mag is loaded with good info for ALL sportsmen! Good job and keep it up Craig!

Don Martin
AWO

Craig, I gotta say I like the second promo better. I still think you're on the right track with this publication. After this Jan ends Trav and I are going to get with you.

Gun control is a good aim and a steady rest

Right on Craig...just seen your second promo, and that one is right up my alley!

no hype, just good quality stuff all around

Good Luck with the publication, it will be a great tool for MANY hunters

cheers man

Great idea, helps the community as well as the hunter.
stick to your guns. Just a side note, I thought OUTDOORSMANS
was already a copy writed name? Western hunter / outdoorsmans
Anyway Great Idea. Incorporate other states, NV. would be a good as well.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-11 AT 12:08PM (MST)[p]Thanks Guys! We are glad that people are getting the idea & concept. We are working this year to build a better product. As a diy guy you find you need simple things while out in the field & I am sure all of you can relate to this. We wanted to build something that we could use, the new guy, &/or a guide/guided hunter could use too help simplify the process of finding REAL resources.

hiwydnheavy,

The Outdoorsman's is a hunting gear store in Arizona. We are not affiliated with them, but they do have some great gear.

Our business name is CEi Outdoors & the publication/product is trademarked "Outdoorsman's Resource Guide". Over the next few months you guys should see an Ad on MonsterMuleys & it will have a link to our website.

Yes, we do have it in our business plan to develop a publication in many of the states out west, but you have to walk before you leap...

Great video, good product. Where do you purchase the product? You need to let the market know where to get it on the ad.
I have one and it is very well done.
Made me look at some of your other videos they are also well done. Heard you say a couple of times on the videos "we don't make money on videos". With your talent and your skills you could.
Just my thoughts.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom