Check Out This Huge Ram

BCBOY

Long Time Member
This ram was found in the Spences area of British Columbia. With the new laws in keeping sheep skulls just put into effect, when my buddy took it in to get plugged the Ministry officials kept it.
fc1637e9.jpg

fc1637e8.jpg

Wow! Great ram. What does it score? Looks pretty old. Too bad a hunter didn't get to take him. Too bad your friend didn't get to keep it. Sounds like these new laws will just make people "out"laws and they won't turn the sheep in.

AAAGGH! That is a smokin' ram. I didn't know they got that big in Spences Bridge. Now I'm all fired up to go sheep hunting again.

Joe,
I have heard for years that Spences holds some smoker Booners but I never thought they were this big until I saw these pictures. I'm been told that Spences in one of the hardest hunts for trophy rams that the province has to offer but seeing a whopper like this makes a guy want to give it a try. LOL!

I don't know if my buddy had the opportunity to put the tape on this slammer or not. I'll be hunting with him next week, so I'll ask. It makes you wonder what the Ministry has done with it. Is it hanging in one of their houses or is it hanging in one of their offices?

That is too bad he couldn't keep it, do you think he will turn the next one he finds in? I know I wouldn't if that's how they are going to be about it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom