CHECK OUT THIS PICTURE!!

Early riser I gotta give it to u buddy haha. I think he is sick he's not on the decline so it can't be old age. Wish I would of seen him sooner

That buck summs up mulies in NM.
Great potential and genes,but the body(our herds), are a bag of bones.

I have hundreds of pics of bucks in this area all are healthy and strong even after rutting. I need to get a better look at this deer, my two thoughts are he has a horrible case of worms, or I'm leaning toward him getting wounded in the earlier hunts and getting an infection.

Icecream and tons of pizza ha ha. Pic was a few days ago. . Really wonder what his story is. No CWD in this unit either. ..

+ 1 What he said.
"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

This buck lasted a couple years even as bad as he looked.
old guy.

leesuina011908-3.JPG

Northern NM buck that was collared to check his migration
patterns.But stuck to private and reservation land.Lived to reach his upper teens.

That boy looks like he needs to lay off the Meth and pick up a medicinal mary-jane card, it just might get him fat again and help him get some "High" scores! LOL

NOTE: My comments are for laughs only I do not support any intentional misuse of controlled substances either by wildlife or people!

No way intestinal parasites would do that to an adult buck. Although I don't want any more of it confirmed in NM, I'd vote for Chronic Wasting Disease.

That poor deer is lion bait...and the lion's gonna starve if he has to live off him very long!

CWD does not exist in this unit. He might be ancient who knows. I've seen worms dang near kill a full grown horse I don't see y not a buck with age.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom