Check this out?

WOW!!

That is one hog of a blacktail.Would love to hear the story behind it.

Happy trails

Ridge Runner

Could be a scam, maybe not. Those G3s and G4s are incredible! The inside measurement below the burrs on the pedicles looks credible. But, Pierce County??? Sounds fishy but you never know. Hmmmmm my bet is that its a hoax or fraud.. Rick

Well I got to say thats a great mule deer, what a joke.They took a blacktail cape and hung it over the deers skull plate to make it look like a fresh kill but if you look at the other photos the skull plate is white with no blood on them? Devlin

Why would someone want to get rid of this rack? It did say it was taken in the '02 season...Hmmm.. What's the story behind the deer and hunter? Jordan

I have emailed a guy that knows a bit about this one just waiting to here back from him with the story. Don't know much about it but it sounds as if the kill was recorded on video or at least that is the story going around.Smells a bit fishy but more will be reveild (spelling)

Happy trails

Ridge Runner

Well from what I have heard they will be doing a dna test to check that it is legit so time will tell.

Happy trails

Ridge Runner

Pierce County? you bet,that runs all the way to the P.C trail on the east side which is the line for the Mulie/Blackie cut off. I'm sure that an ethical hunter sooooo close to the line would tell us the truth way up the where there are no roads and very few wittnesses, oops, I mean people? Right?

Just think'in to myself,could be wrong.

this is more bullshit than the rompola whitetail. I'd be proud to have that nice muley on my wall. the story sounds like bullshit too. why it the fool in a dark mask? because he is a lying sack of fecal matter maybe?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom