Check This out.

Unfortunately it won't qualify for any vouchers due to acreage, but it would still be one heck of a piece of property. Perhaps a guy could get to know his neighbors and possibly get a voucher and other land to hunt.

Check it out under the qualifications section.

http://cpw.state.co.us/Documents/Hu...ket.pdf#search=Landowner Voucher Requirements

A friend of mine owns exactly 160 acres on the plains that is frequented by antelope and mule deer but the CP&W turned him down for any vouchers as they didn't believe it was a naturally occurring herd for either species. Just transients from elsewhere. Its a shame as he's got some bruisers roaming around.

The property is not worth much as a hunting property. The acreage is very small and the surrounding country includes thousands of acres of very productive public land. And, you could only draw a tag once in a great while.

It's also relatively low in elevation, not much of a summer property. I would love to have it though.

The ground you need is Wolf Springs Ranch. 93 square miles worth and only a paltry 54 mill. Large elk, deer, Antelope, Lion, bear. Lots of lakes and springs. 1800's water rights. Unit 84 it may creep into another unit, not sure. Basically is 15 miles long and 6-7 miles wide. Might be huntable!

>How bout u buy it lonewati
>and I'll b yer new
>best friend! :D

I can't even afford to dream about it!!! There is a video taken with a drone from the realator. Impressive....

Yes, but I will never draw that tag. I burned all mine in 2012. I must be in the wrong field. I should start up a hair product line like the owner!!lol. I think he bought that back in 2001 for 9 million. He owns Aussie hair care products. If it goes for the selling price, that is a heck of a return on his investment!!! Beautiful property on the East side of the Sangre de Cristo's.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom