Check This Trophy Room

Wow! How many hundreds of thousands did that cost to acquire?

Grizzly

PS. Tristate, please be an adult and respect my wishes that you do not respond to any of my posts. I, in turn, will do you the courtesy of not responding to any of yours. I simply do not wish to converse with you.

Sorry, but for me that's too much. If it's in Cabelas OR Bass pro shops thats cool but just one guy's house...Too much.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

That is one lucky guy, he probably has forgotten more memories than half of us will make involving hunting...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

That represents more than a few days afield, but I won't be taking anything to his taxidermist...not that he needs any other clients!

Pretty impressive. The guy has some passion for hunting.

I read some of the remarks following the article. The anti's are alive an well, for sure!

Man, I thought I'd done a little hunting but....

Zeke

I saw the same responses below. They truly have no idea how much we do to preserve/conserve...

Think about how much money went into the hands of local tribes, police departments, conservation officers, etc. Not to mention the idea that the locals all got benefit from his hunting.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-09-13 AT 04:31PM (MST)[p]

That is awesome that he is willing to donate all of that stuff to a museum. Probably the best thing for it though. That way others can enjoy his harvest. Incredible story though. I bet he ha some stories to tell. :7

"In God We Trust"

I think one of the liberals who posted a comment would like to have a talk with Eel. Care to tell us about the ploughshare tortoise Eel?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom