CHECKING THE BACK DOOR!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-19-14 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]https://www.utah-hunt.com/UT_Returncard/

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

What'd ya Draw Smokepole?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Elk

I drew Uintah West Mtn Goat and Range Creek muzzy buck. So, I may need to drop down from the Uintah's for a few days in late Sept to chase a muley if I haven't already put my goat on the ground.

Smokepole

Yep, it worked for me.

LE Deer. But... Im not saying how many points I had as everyone would hunt me down and break my knee's

If you go over to the "my letters" tab you can force send this year's email. It will show up in under a couple of minutes after you do that. Once again unsuccessful for myself.

>If you go over to the
>"my letters" tab you can
>force send this year's email.
>It will show up in
>under a couple of minutes
>after you do that. Once
>again unsuccessful for myself.

TWALL is Right!

I forgot to mention I sent my Own UN's to myself before the DWR got the Chance!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom